WTB: SMVSII Converter

grimm

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have one that may be for sale in the near future. I must first receive back my AES that is being fixed up, so i can check that it actually works first though. I can update you once ive confirmed that if you like. I think the issues i had with it were to do with a shoddy socket mod rather than the converter itself and thats whats being fixed. The converter itself has hardly been used.

Mr.Kevums

Legend.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have one that may be for sale in the near future. I must first receive back my AES that is being fixed up, so i can check that it actually works first though. I can update you once ive confirmed that if you like. I think the issues i had with it were to do with a shoddy socket mod rather than the converter itself and thats whats being fixed. The converter itself has hardly been used.

Keep in touch, good sir.

Mr.Kevums

Legend.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Why no magic key converter? The scaling problems are fixed on that version.
I have the first upgraded Phantom-1, that of which was tediously accomplished to ensure max scaling fixes, but at a cost : loss of compatibility (doesn't play multicarts, certain boots, etc).

The SMVSII is vice versa.

grimm

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have confirmed that with the repaired AES the MVS converter works with all my games but World Heroes 2. That game does work on my Omega, so i dont know why that is. But yeah, it works fine with everything else, you may just need to reseat the cartridge sometimes. I played all my MVS games at least 5 minutes to make sure they worked.

Let me know if you are interested. Like i explained in my sales thread, it comes as new with everything, with minimal sign of use if any, and two boxes. One glossy flashy one, and one plain with minimal printing on it. I can provide pics if you want to. Im in Sweden, just so you know.