WTB: Taito F3 Stereo/Kick Harness Everten IO board

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hey all - long shot, but looking for the Everten Taito F3 IO board for Stereo AV outs and CPS2 Kick Harness. These seem to be out of stock in the US and the one store in Australia that has them in stock won't ship to Ohio. Anyone have one of these they aren't using by any chance?

Thanks!

The Z-Man

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hey all - long shot, but looking for the Everten Taito F3 IO board for Stereo AV outs and CPS2 Kick Harness. These seem to be out of stock in the US and the one store in Australia that has them in stock won't ship to Ohio. Anyone have one of these they aren't using by any chance?

Thanks!
If you don't have any luck, get on the waitlist here:

I got an email notification and was able to score one when he restocked.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hey @yagamikun

I did a pretty large run of boards just a few weeks ago. Sorry you missed out. The issue is with delays in getting parts to build these boards. Some lead times are 6 months out. I used up nearly all of my on-hand parts in the last batch.

@The Z-Man is right, please sign up for wait list. There is already enough on the F3 waitlist for another batch.

If you’re looking to buy one used from someone you might have luck with a WTB on the Arcade Projects forum. This is where most of my original sales came from before selling on Tindie.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hey @yagamikun

I did a pretty large run of boards just a few weeks ago. Sorry you missed out. The issue is with delays in getting parts to build these boards. Some lead times are 6 months out. I used up nearly all of my on-hand parts in the last batch.

@The Z-Man is right, please sign up for wait list. There is already enough on the F3 waitlist for another batch.

If you’re looking to buy one used from someone you might have luck with a WTB on the Arcade Projects forum. This is where most of my original sales came from before selling on Tindie.

Hey, thanks for the hit back! I've already signed up on the wait list. I just got my F3 and am loving it, so got pretty excited when I saw these. No worries, though. I'll wait for the next batch. ^_^ Cheers!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Now that I am a man of leisure again maybe I should get back into taking custom harness commissions

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
The thirst is real right now lol
I wonder how part availability is. I am sitting on backorders from some JVS connector stuff from digikey STILL

but I may still have some kick harness connectors sitting in my parts bin so I guess if someone really needs one and I like them....message me

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I wonder how part availability is. I am sitting on backorders from some JVS connector stuff from digikey STILL

but I may still have some kick harness connectors sitting in my parts bin so I guess if someone really needs one and I like them....message me
Yeah I'm not positive for this stuff in particular, but the demand for custom cables/adapters is always there.

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I know JVS / NAOMI power connectors are like gold lately. At least last time I checked

That's what I've heard. I didn't stash any of those I don't think unfortunately, just parts for a dozen or so Sega control panel harnesses, and a bunch of Ringdedge power cable parts.

I could actually use F3 stereo myself, I may join the wait list or I may get bored and see what I can figure out... but if there are parts shortages inhibiting Everten I would wager they are necessary parts like the female pins that hook to the F3 or something. Stuff like different RCA jacks or revising the PCB gerber for them wouldn't hold someone like that up.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
That's what I've heard. I didn't stash any of those I don't think unfortunately, just parts for a dozen or so Sega control panel harnesses, and a bunch of Ringdedge power cable parts.

I could actually use F3 stereo myself, I may join the wait list or I may get bored and see what I can figure out... but if there are parts shortages inhibiting Everten I would wager they are necessary parts like the female pins that hook to the F3 or something. Stuff like different RCA jacks or revising the PCB gerber for them wouldn't hold someone like that up.
yeah part supply is just garbage right now. I am sitting on the JVS stuff because who knows when I can order it next

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0

The availability issues are random. It's not a particular part or manufacturer. It seems suppliers are short on everything and getting smaller shipments which sell out faster. I haven't checked in a few weeks, but for example JST has been disabling the ability to order certain parts because demand is too high. When you can get them ordered the lead times are 6-8 months.

It's not economical to order 10 parts here and there. My parts orders are usually in the range of $400-$500. If that's split into small batches the shipping costs add up to be large percentage of overall cost.

Hopefully, I can get some boards built soon!

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
The availability issues are random. It's not a particular part or manufacturer. It seems suppliers are short on everything and getting smaller shipments which sell out faster. I haven't checked in a few weeks, but for example JST has been disabling the ability to order certain parts because demand is too high. When you can get them ordered the lead times are 6-8 months.

It's not economical to order 10 parts here and there. My parts orders are usually in the range of $400-$500. If that's split into small batches the shipping costs add up to be large percentage of overall cost.

Hopefully, I can get some boards built soon!

Your services are definitely appreciated. I'll probably sign up for the lists on Tindie for the items I want, or perhaps send you a message, as in some cases I don't need kick harnesses just sound etc.

Lately I have had to just add shipping to the cost of parts I source, and divide that into my costs. It does definitely suck when you have a project that requires parts from several suppliers which used to come from a single one.

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Your services are definitely appreciated. I'll probably sign up for the lists on Tindie for the items I want, or perhaps send you a message, as in some cases I don't need kick harnesses just sound etc.

Lately I have had to just add shipping to the cost of parts I source, and divide that into my costs. It does definitely suck when you have a project that requires parts from several suppliers which used to come from a single one.
Send me PM when you know what you want.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
@yagamikun - did you ever get one of these? I'm getting ready to restock some boards in the next week or two. Signup for notifications on Tindie if you haven't. Thanks!
Dude, thanks for the shout out! I put my name on the list last year when I was looking for one - I had JUST missed the last batch. Excited for this.