WTB: Tatsunoko v Capcom Arcade

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Full Kit preferred, board only is fine. A Blast/Net City shaped Marquee would be icing on the cake.

Thanks for reading!

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Of the last few I've seen, the cheapest one went on YAJ. I've never gone that route myself, but I'd give it a try.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Thanks for the link-that price is crazy town tho.

This hobby has jumped the shark.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Thanks for the link-that price is crazy town tho.

This hobby has jumped the shark.

Right? I often find myself wondering what the hell happened...

If you can track down an auction on YAJ, I have a shipping address in Japan, and can mediate for you, if you need.

Edit: This guy also has an Esprade board with a box that looks like it was literally pulled from the dumpster behind the Family Mart for like a grand. Seriously want people to fuck off with that stuff...

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
From-japan is STV aka Steve. Do not support him. If you do, you are a part of the problem causing prices to go up.

aka arcade_tower also, right? That dude is the wack. I don’t know all his alias’, so thanks for the word.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Right? I often find myself wondering what the hell happened...

If you can track down an auction on YAJ, I have a shipping address in Japan, and can mediate for you, if you need.

Edit: This guy also has an Esprade board with a box that looks like it was literally pulled from the dumpster behind the Family Mart for like a grand. Seriously want people to fuck off with that stuff...

I appreciate the offer. I’m falling back from ordering from Japan, until EMS comes back on line. I’ve got a few boxes sitting in the buyee warehouse since last April, due to the fact that they would ship ~$80usd EMS, and DHL wants ~$220/box.

Fuck paying a grand, for $60 worth of arcade stools, lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a suggestion,
Could be cheaper to dedicate a PC running the Dolphin emulator with a jamma control adapter, i think it runs very accurate if youre looking to just play it with friends... if you want it for the collection, well $$$$.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Just a suggestion,
Could be cheaper to dedicate a PC running the Dolphin emulator with a jamma control adapter, i think it runs very accurate if youre looking to just play it with friends... if you want it for the collection, well $$$$.

This is gonna be the move. I’m in the same boat w/ Model driving games. The filter boards regularly shit the bed, and SuperModel emulator runs things fine enough to beat around on.

Thanks!

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I appreciate the offer. I’m falling back from ordering from Japan, until EMS comes back on line. I’ve got a few boxes sitting in the buyee warehouse since last April, due to the fact that they would ship ~$80usd EMS, and DHL wants ~$220/box.

Fuck paying a grand, for $60 worth of arcade stools, lol.

Buyee is now offering FedEx for shipping.