WTB: Terrible MVS Games

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
OK...

Deep breath coming into this one. Anyone have Fight Fever MVS they want to sell?

It's criminal to pay over $100 for it, I know, but I may bite at a little higher if someone has a Korean version... Cause this game should be owned as a Korean version.

I mean, it's pretty horrid. It's terrible... but I can't help feeling sorry for Fight Fever. It's endearing, how bad it is... Like I just want to play it to make it feel better.

Quan won't sell me his, but he taunts me and lets me play it.

Yes, I actually played it recently and I still want to buy it. You probably have it sitting on your shelf from the impulse buy when you got it and never played it again.

Sell me your Fight Fever.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
OK...

Deep breath coming into this one. Anyone have Fight Fever MVS they want to sell?

It's criminal to pay over $100 for it, I know, but I may bite at a little higher if someone has a Korean version... Cause this game should be owned as a Korean version.

I mean, it's pretty horrid. It's terrible... but I can't help feeling sorry for Fight Fever. It's endearing, how bad it is... Like I just want to play it to make it feel better.

Yes, I actually played it recently and I still want to buy it. You probably have it sitting on your shelf from the impulse buy when you got it and never played it again.

Sell me your Fight Fever.

What's so special about the Korean version rabbit? Also good luck on the hunt

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
What's so special about the Korean version rabbit? Also good luck on the hunt

Nothing. It was just made by SNK's Korean distributor, so it's just the "correct" version of the game for me ;) It doesn't play any different in any of the versions. It's terrible in each equally.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0

Quan wouldn't sell me his prehistoric isle 2 so I just stole it, true story.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
It appears my title is confusing this WTB thread.

Thank you for the PMs and replies, but I am not looking for any and all terrible MVS games. I'm looking for a single terrible MVS game: Fight Fever.

Though, Metal Slug 4 and Le Cortex probably do fit my original title. Sorry for any confusion...

Anyone have Fight Fever?

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Shadow taunts your curiosity with shitty NEO games that you've never played before and what to see more of--like a trailer to a bad movie. :lolz:

The other day he was taunting one of my CAPCOM buddies with KOF GLADIATOR. He was so interested in it. It was cool. :eek_2: / :lolz:

sylphia

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I'm afraid I might have a korean version of that terrible game somewhere. In line with the game quality, the cart label is probably in bad condition... :D

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I'm afraid I might have a korean version of that terrible game somewhere. In line with the game quality, the cart label is probably in bad condition... :D

I'd be fine with that. Almost seems fitting. :D Let me know if you find it and want to sell.

sylphia

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
found it, with two nice Korean stickers and some handwritten stuff !

yzQukoY.jpg

Yt9wdmI.jpg

SNcGbRy.jpg

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Haha, Sylphia, that Fight Fever is perfect. It looks like it's seen some action (or neglect) and needs some love. I sent you a PM. ;)