WTB: US AES Metal Slug Cart

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Please no BS here, I know what it sells for, I know it's an expensive game, and you all know I am serious when it comes to buying things here.

I am looking to get a US AES Metal Slug Cart, preferably in good condition. I am offering $8k for the game in decent shape, and a few K's MORE if it is mint/like new of course.

If you have it, PM me and lets talk.

Everyone else, unless you have the game for sale, or know where to get it, please don't clutter this thread up with your smart ass comments. I appreciate it.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Does it need the case and booklet?

Complete of course, like I stated if it is in better than just "good" condition I can always increase the price. The last Slug that was only in decent condition sold not long ago for $9k. I know it can go for $10k and more, but it all depends on condition. Thanks, no more smartass comments please.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Either Shawn or a European member will have this. Good luck with your search. I've never seen this game in my life. USA copy wise I mean.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Bro, i hope you can score a copy for that price. I wouldn't even know where to begin to find a JPN. copy much less a U.S. copy. Yeah like Static X said Shawn might be able to help source one.

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Either Shawn or a European member will have this. Good luck with your search. I've never seen this game in my life. USA copy wise I mean.

Thank you I appreciate it. The first time I bought a US Metal Slug 1 AES cart, IIRC I paid ~$279 for it when it was still new at Game Dude, and I bought Metal Slug 2 US AES a year later from Game Dude for about $10 more as well, so believe me paying $8-$10k for it is more than what I was hoping for but to get it back will be nice as I miss the game very much so. I loved my Metal Slug, and I remember when I sold my US AES Collection to Game Dude in 1999, I remember so vividly a guy there that was watching me sell my games for nothing, and he asked if he could just buy my Sam Sho 4 US AES in the parking lot for $200 instead of me selling it to GameDude for $120, and then him buying it from GD for much more, and I offered him my Metal Slug 1 and 2, and he said "Nah, I dont like the game much and I already own a copy anyway", and so he bought my Sam Sho 4 instead. I bet he is kicking himself today as he looks at his Sam Sho 4 cart on the shelf daily. lol I should have kept the manual to Slug 1 as well, as I kept the manuals to Slug 2,3 and Ninja Masters as well as many others. I just don't know why I did not keep Slug 1, as it was always my second fav game on the AES, with Ninja MAsters being the first.

Bro, i hope you can score a copy for that price. I wouldn't even know where to begin to find a JPN. copy much less a U.S. copy. Yeah like Static X said Shawn might be able to help source one.

Well, I have personally seen 3 JPN copies sell within the past 3 months, and 1 of them sold for $4,500, the other sold for ~$5,000 as it was sold in conjunction with Slug X for $8,500 together, and the third one sold for about $5.5k as well. I am willing to spend a bit more than the suggested price, but it all depends on condition, and whether I can buy it from someone direct and examine the game myself for legitimacy. Thanks for wishing me the best to score a copy though, that's all I ask from people here at this site as I am not buying this to flip, nor to show off. I will be buying this for my own personal collection to complete my US AES set so I can continue with the JPN AES games and MVS games, and IF the seller wishes me to resell the game back to them as first dibs, (like Saad does when he sells games to others), I can do that as well, IF I decide to sell it down the line for whatever reason.