WTB :US AES MTAL SLUG1

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Hey all collector,
I interest in
Us Aes: metal slug1
Now, I find this game for my complete collection. So I want this game in mint to like new condition and suitable price(2000$-2500$). If you have this game in best condition, we can talk about price and pay in high price. please feel free to contact with me. I am fair man and you can ask my feedback from this person(Thrall,Wolf,AnTi,samuraiX,Force,*chucky*) I can pay by western union which I am glad to pay for high fee and you will get money about 30 minute after I send money.
Please any collector answer me or contact me by my e-mail: kulanartkung@hotmail.com
I wait for you. Thank you so much !!!!!!
Sincere and Best Regards

<small>[ August 17, 2003, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: kulanartkung ]</small>

Retaliator

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I interest in Andro Nuos as well :D

But seriously - it is not very polite to ask for pics of games and then not to even answer, but to each his own. :rolleyes:

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 95%
18   1   1
didn't you buy that Slug X off ebay a while back??? Anyway, the Neo Store has a US AES Slug 1 for $2800+

Good luck with your collection.

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Thank you for your suggest !!!
Now, I want to know about condition of this game ( Metal slug1 us) which I am very serious about scratch and any imperfection on cart, manual, insert. :)
I want to see picture more. And I ask for this to shawn already but no any response. So I have to wait before.
Something that I am surprise, the price of metal slug1 us in Price guide is about 1900-2400$ but in neostore is 2800+ $ which it show that very high price more price guide about 400+ $. Anyone can accept about this thing ? For me, I want to know about condition before, I fear that it will not match with real condition.

<small>[ August 12, 2003, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: kulanartkung ]</small>

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 95%
18   1   1
why don't you sell me some of your carts that you have so that you can get the slug 1 at the neo store? :D

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 95%
18   1   1
kulanartkung:
Thank you for your suggest !!!
Now, I want to know about condition of this game ( Metal slug1 us) which I am very serious about scratch and any imperfection on cart, manual, insert. :)
I want to see picture more. And I ask for this to shawn already but no any response. So I have to wait before.
Something that I am surprise, the price of metal slug1 us in Price guide is about 1900-2400$ but in neostore is 2800+ $ which it show that very high price more price guide about 400+ $. Anyone can accept about this thing ? For me, I want to know about condition before, I fear that it will not match with real condition.
are you the one who put that Slug 1 on hold in the Neo Store?

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 95%
18   1   1
Damnit...I always seem to jump in late on stuff. I just saw the Last Blade 1 there and it's already on hold....DAMN THAT PERSON...DAMN HIM... very_ang loco

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
rhiohki:
Damnit...I always seem to jump in late on stuff. I just saw the Last Blade 1 there and it's already on hold....DAMN THAT PERSON...DAMN HIM... very_ang loco
LOL still mad at me about the LB1 US AES. Sorry :( , but this game don't come around to often.

Phillip buttrock

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
kulanartkung:
Hey all collector,
I interest in
and Jap Aes:
Big Tournament Golf
Sidekick4
Andro Nuos
Last Resort
View Point
Ninja Commando
Senkoku2
Steak Winner1
Now, I find these game for my complete collection. So I want these game in mint to like new condition and suitable price. If you have these game in best condition, we can talk about price and pay in high price. please feel free to contact with me. I am fair man and you can ask my feedback from this person(Thrall,Wolf,AnTi,samuraiX,Force,*chucky*) I can pay by western union which I am glad to pay for high fee and you will get money about 30 minute after I send money.
Please any collector answer me or contact me by my e-mail: kulanartkung@hotmail.com
Sincere and Best Regards
Well I can sell you all these
games in the best condition ever.

I will have to put a deed of trust in your
house, while you pay me for escrow, lien
charges, misc fee charges, ax charges etc.
I will also charge you for being a collector.
Shipping and handling is not included.

PM or e-mail me at Jorge@neo-geo.com

Thank You,

Jorge glee

thrall

bhrall,
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I can vouch for Kulanart he is a great buyer he will pay you instantly as long as you have what he wants...thrall..... :)

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
kulanartkung:
Hey all collector,
I interest in
and Jap Aes:
Big Tournament Golf
Sidekick4
Andro Nuos
Last Resort
View Point
Ninja Commando
Senkoku2
Steak Winner1
Now, I find these game for my complete collection. So I want these game in mint to like new condition and suitable price. If you have these game in best condition, we can talk about price and pay in high price. please feel free to contact with me. I am fair man and you can ask my feedback from this person(Thrall,Wolf,AnTi,samuraiX,Force,*chucky*) I can pay by western union which I am glad to pay for high fee and you will get money about 30 minute after I send money.
Sincere and Best Regards
"Steak Winner1"

Sorry to intrude on your thread. Consider this a kind bump. Good luck with your search...

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Thank you so much for you, Thrall :)
and thank a lot for any reply. Now,I just want to buy only this games for my complete collection. I know that metal slug1 us it very hard rere and not often that who has it will sell. I have to search and wait continue wink

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
I think I want to buy metal slug1 us before then I will buy the rest game continues.
Please contact me if you have Metal Slug1 us in mint to like new condition.
Wait for you .....
BUMP :)