WTB: VGA to SCART with 3.5MM Audio

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Looking to buy a VGA to SCART cable that I can run from a pc to a PVM. Trying to find one with the 3.5MM stereo integrated for sound so I can attach to my SCART switch without any extra cable runs. I am not sure how sync is handled on this cable, combined maybe? I do have a LM sync stripper going from my switch to the PVM. Haven't been able to find one online if someone can point me in the right direction or makes one of these, thanks!
Example:
cable.PNG

Last edited:

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking to buy a VGA to SCART cable that I can run from a pc to a PVM. Trying to find one with the 3.5MM stereo integrated for sound so I can attach to my SCART switch without any extra cable runs. I am not sure how sync is handled on this cable, combined maybe? I do have a LM sync stripper going from my switch to the PVM. Haven't been able to find one online if someone can point me in the right direction or makes one of these, thanks!
Example:
View attachment 38253

I have and can recommend this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VGA-TO-SCAR...166641?hash=item20f1b5a471:g:phIAAOSwaNBUfz2k

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Awesome, thanks for the link, whats the power molex for on it?

Its for automatic RGB scart input selection and automatic 4:3 aspect ratio switching but this is only works on European scart TV's.
If using a PVM / BVM you don't need to worry about plugging this in.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Its for automatic RGB scart input selection and automatic 4:3 aspect ratio switching but this is only works on European scart TV's.
If using a PVM / BVM you don't need to worry about plugging this in.

Gotcha, thanks, I ordered one last night =)