WTB/WTT Ninja Masters AES Euro

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Looking for Ninja Masters AES Euro, must have mint or like new insert without sunfade or damage, and snaplock case must be like new. I don't care too much about the condition of the game cart as long as the sticker is in really good shape.

Of coarse, the condition of the game shell and condition of the manual will reflect game price. I am not ape shit over the condition of the game shell or condition of manual, but if your selling a gamers condition version of the game, I want to pay a gamers price for the game. Fair enough?

If you own the game, and are interested in sales or trades, or both, let me know through PM please. I would also appreciate no rude, or bullshit comments in this thread, please.

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
bump....still looking for this game, hopefully mint condition overall. Please let me know. Also interested in AES English Metal Slug X in like new condition.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Metal Slug X found.

Ninja Masters AES English edition found!

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Ninja Masters English AES found, thread can be closed now thanks.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Close thread, I no longer need this titles, thank you!

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Ninja Masters English AES has finally been found and purchased. This thread my now be put to rest. Thank god... I am finally finished with my search.