WTB/WTTF: Star Wars CCG Decipher (1995)

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Hey guys, I used to play this game when it came out but traded away my collection to a friend years ago. I'm looking to get back into it and checking here first to see if anyone has some old cards lying around they're looking to get rid of. I'm mainly looking for the Premiere Limited(black border) cards and the first expansion A New Hope but would consider other expansions as part of a collection.

I've got PayPal ready and console/arcade stuff to trade. Hit me up with what you've got and what you're looking to get and hopefully we can make a deal.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hey guys, I used to play this game when it came out but traded away my collection to a friend years ago. I'm looking to get back into it and checking here first to see if anyone has some old cards lying around they're looking to get rid of. I'm mainly looking for the Premiere Limited(black border) cards and the first expansion A New Hope but would consider other expansions as part of a collection.

I've got PayPal ready and console/arcade stuff to trade. Hit me up with what you've got and what you're looking to get and hopefully we can make a deal.

Does it look like this:

pic112814_lg1.jpg

I might have some... somewhere... plus expansion packs...

Eerr.. house is a mess tho:D

xROTx

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
I might have some cards still, let me look through my stuff and I'll get back to you.

Linkloz

n00b
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This card game is amazing. I got back into it last summer and spent some time filling holes in the collection i had built up in my youth. This last xmas my wife bought me a mint Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight and Emperor Palpatine - two cards that i've always wanted but have always been too pricey to buy for myself. Every so often i force her to play a game with me.

Good luck man! Have you checked out stuff like holodeck/holotable for creating decks on your pc or playing with guys online?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I have the box Rot posted. I'm not sure where it is though. I'll take a look.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I have a metric shit ton of rares. I have stuff from Premiere all the way to Reflections 3.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
I had tons of these growing up but gave them away to my brother years ago (sorry, I realize that doesn't help you).

I never did figure out how to play the damn thing.