WTB: X-Men vs SF (Green)

Scott

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Whats up guys. I'm looking for a green X-Men vs SF in really clean condition. Something without any peeling or yellowing of the label. Either phoenixed or unphoenixed is fine. This is one of the last games I need for my collection before I send the rest of my games off to Raz to get fixed. PM me if you've got one. Thanks!

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I have a Blue one in really good condition but I know you clearly said green. But I just wanted to put that out there if you can't find a green one. Let me know

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
imo the $55 shipped for the green xvsf is a steal. It is however already sold, pending payment. thanks for the plug though, good luck with your search Scott.

Are you really planning on phoenixing living cps2 boards?

Scott

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Mainman, does the condition of your boards match what I'm looking for? I'm an anal bastard about labels unforunately, but thats only for collecting purposes. And yes, I do indeed plan on phoenixing a live board. I cut the batteries out as soon as I get them. I'm a little paranoid about battery leakage after I lost a perfectly good D&D.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Mainman, does the condition of your boards match what I'm looking for? I'm an anal bastard about labels unforunately, but thats only for collecting purposes. And yes, I do indeed plan on phoenixing a live board. I cut the batteries out as soon as I get them. I'm a little paranoid about battery leakage after I lost a perfectly good D&D.

I'm pretty certain that all of Mainman's boards come Phoenixed.