WTB xbox Dreamx

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, i thought i would give this another shot:) Anyone have one for sale or know anyone that has one:) Please reply if anybody knows of one.
thanks

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Never heard of it but this might be the wrong time to ask about stuff on the marketplace considering your....lack of post counts...

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
NEVER POST AGAIN

I love the single-shot taglines here sometimes.

Attachments

• yep.jpg
    yep.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 227
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been on here for awhile mostly to get info on neo geo stuff since im a big neo geo fan:) So ive been here just never posted. Ive been looking for this system for awhile and thought i would give it another try hoping someone would like to sell there's:)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I look at your link isnt this a Sega type of website im looking for an xbox Dreamx? Are you saying i should post this there instead? Will i have better luck there?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The smiley you used for this thread suggests you already did pepper your anus... did you?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol!!! Wow guys is this how you are to new people posting!! This is not a troll post ok i was just asking about a game console my heck!!! Im a huge neo geo fan and i really liked this website but what i heard that there is nothing but ASS HOLES on hear i should have listened!!!

CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

Last edited:

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So you heard that there is nothing but ASS HOLES on hear; do you mean HERE?

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well, there's market rules - you should've read them before you posted a new thread in it. Most people on here are just assholes to the vultures, which you are obviously one of (0 posts anywhere on the forums but the market).

Fuck off.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You fuck off prick!!! Dumb ass German dick!!! I'm back neo geo fan for life!!! Not going to let you dick heads ruin it for me!!! Come on!!!

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Yy
Lol!!! Wow guys is this how you are to new people posting!! This is not a troll post ok i was just asking about a game console my heck!!! Im a huge neo geo fan and i really liked this website but what i heard that there is nothing but ASS HOLES on hear i should have listened!!!

CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

So...where exactly did you hear we're all assholes?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh ggeeezzzz why don't you read above all the messages!!! I post a normal WTB question and i get destroyed for it!!! This site is for fans of neo geo gaming and I wanted to be apart of this scene f@$&ing joke!! I was warned not to come on here "BOY" WERE THEY RIGHT!!! As far as who said you guys are "ASS HOLES" you don't need to know where i read up on it and where I was told!!! All you need to know is that this neo geo community is the saddest one i have ever come across!!! To treat newcomers like "SHIT" IS COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR!!! If you guys dont like my answer "TOUGH", because thats my answer!!! Bring it on!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just how i type nerd!!! Ggeezzzz can't a guy make mistakes when he types fast!!! I love how I'm getting all you to comment on here!! Aren't you all suppose to ignore the troll!!!Hahaha remember that's what I'm suppose to be!!!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Why are you typing fast? And using so much exclamation? Might I suggest to relax a bit? Read the market place rules. Contribute a little. I find it funny when people say this place is full of assholes and they are always the ones getting bent out of shape and calling others names.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Ive been on here for awhile mostly to get info on neo geo stuff since im a big neo geo fan:) So ive been here just never posted. Ive been looking for this system for awhile and thought i would give it another try hoping someone would like to sell there's:)

i'll try to be nice as im feeling charitable tonight.

if you have been here a while (as you state), then you should know how the market works here. hell, there is a constantly bumped thread nearly always in the 'latest posts' section that details who should lose market privs. almost all of them is folks like you who dont post and are only here for the market. i saw the other replies you made, and that does not help your case. so rather than getting your jimmys all rustled, why not step back and engage in conversation rather than be a dickface about it.

CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

again. since you've been here a while, you should know that threads don't get closed. they stay up for all to see and post on.

50ee4879afa96f2a2400e37c.gif

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My heck? LOL
Stupid bitch...

Also, xsq is a quality member!