Last Blade 1
Last Blade 2

let me know if you want cash for these

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I suggest that you start looking at all of the Japanese sources where you can find home carts every single day. Putting out WTBs on higher end home carts can take significant time to be fulfilled, and sellers outside of Japan tend to ask a premium for said titles, especially European sellers. When I bought a Pulstar home cart, I paid between $300 and $600 less importing it myself instead of going with other inflated offers from western sellers. If you’ve never used an importing service, or just have questions about that, let me know.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I suggest that you start looking at all of the Japanese sources where you can find home carts every single day. Putting out WTBs on higher end home carts can take significant time to be fulfilled, and sellers outside of Japan tend to ask a premium for said titles, especially European sellers. When I bought a Pulstar home cart, I paid between $300 and $600 less importing it myself instead of going with other inflated offers from western sellers. If you’ve never used an importing service, or just have questions about that, let me know.

I’m asking here because Japan might not be the best option. Lots of fakes there. Carts are like gold - unless you’re trading with a trusted source, you’re getting scammed.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I don’t have access to Facebook. I have an old account there that I haven’t accessed in years. Totally lost the password. Not going to sign up for the scoops.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I don’t have access to Facebook. I have an old account there that I haven’t accessed in years. Totally lost the password. Not going to sign up for the scoops.
I have a fake account you can use that's been in NGFL for a few years.... observing.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I’ve got some extra JP copies of stuff, and since Biden doesn’t seem like he’ll be helping out with my student loans I could probably part ways with them.

What’s your price for SSVS (unfixed and/or fixed), Slug 5, Slug 3, and KOF2003? I don’t have an extra Kizuna but might consider that too

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I’ve got some extra JP copies of stuff, and since Biden doesn’t seem like he’ll be helping out with my student loans I could probably part ways with them.

What’s your price for SSVS (unfixed and/or fixed), Slug 5, Slug 3, and KOF2003? I don’t have an extra Kizuna but might consider that too
I honestly don’t know prices. and it would probably depend on condition. but if you’re looking to sell Kizuna, I’d really be down for it.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
OK, I’ll take some pictures of everything and try to figure out what would be reasonable pricing on the holiday tomorrow.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I’m asking here because Japan might not be the best option. Lots of fakes there. Carts are like gold - unless you’re trading with a trusted source, you’re getting scammed.
Japan is still the best source in this non-price sensitive era we are in at the moment with rare collectibles. When you are there, don't mess with the stores that dabble in retro--You want to go to established retro gaming establishments because they'll let you inspect the game cart thoroughly. Ironically, I watched TokyoToyFactory himself inspect a TSS at Trader 2 for 10+ minutes (taking the insert out and everything) before purchasing it for 230000 yen many many years ago.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
That would be best. I took digmac’s post to mean yahoo japan or suruga-ya.