Wtf happened to due-process?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
i dont know any of these people or any of these claims, but should "believe-able" surpass due process?
what am i talking about? anything.... metoo, timesup, etc....
I dont know half the people in the news, but i sure as shit dont believe people making claims against them either.

i've always been independent, but that's never been more true when the left is bypassing civil law, and the right is ignoring all of it.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Get ready to have the mob dogpile on you and your entire life razed to the ground, now that you've suggested there might be just the most infinitesimal chance that even one woman anywhere might be anything less than 100% honest, even though there are already plenty of documented cases of bogus claims filed by psychos.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Get ready to have the mob dogpile on you and your entire life razed to the ground, now that you've suggested there might be just the most infinitesimal chance that even one woman anywhere might be anything less than 100% honest, even though there are already plenty of documented cases of bogus claims filed by psychos.

wasabi and I already talked about this before and I think others also agreed back in that old thread when it all began with that gay guy who was in Road Trip tried to get attention for the new Star Trek show when he said that creepy gay dude came on to him at a party (gasp, can't imagine anyone coming on to someone at a party) that happened 30 years ago.

That said, nothing is bypassing civil law. But careers have been destroyed because it's bad for their image, and image is what Hollywood has always been about.

Marek

Banned
Lol

Its a job interview, not a trial.

Also, i guess cosby was wrongfully accused?

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Who is Due Process? Was he a member here?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
i dont know any of these people or any of these claims, but should "believe-able" surpass due process?
I dont know half the people in the news, but i sure as shit dont believe people making claims against them either.

i've always been independent, but that's never been more true when the left is bypassing civil law, and the right is ignoring all of it.

I don't think you understand what due process is.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Hitler's Jew Process - starve for 6 months then gas and/or bake at high temperatures.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
"should people be allowed to talk and influence each other outside of a courtroom?" you mean?

dumbass

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Due Process only applies to criminal and civil procedure. Congress can investigate and discuss all it wants as long as it doesn't issue a bill of attainder.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Virtue is pedagogy.

Catharsis is purgatory.

The tech industry and the media have learned how to profit from this in the digital age.

That's what happened to 'due process.'

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
OP, I think you're confusing a court of law with a court of public opinion. Even so, who has been wrongfully accused by these recent movements? The only person I can think of is Aziz Ansari, with whom the media and the public actually sided.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
OP, I think you're confusing a court of law with a court of public opinion. Even so, who has been wrongfully accused by these recent movements? The only person I can think of is Aziz Ansari, with whom the media and the public actually sided.

There was also that kangaroo court of a shitstorm of a guy who was falsely accused of molesting a girl who told the police that he said he would kill her dogs if she said anything and then shot and killed one of them.

Turned out that the dog in question was found in another place where it was originally given away. Girl lied under oath and what made it really fucked up is this guy was already being sentenced to 50 years in prison for something he didn't do. Shit like that is just beyond fucked up because there was no evidence at all to convict this guy. Just a girl who lied nearly destroying an innocent man's life. The idea of innocent until proven guilty was literally thrown out the window in that case.

The only worse part of it is I hope that guy's record is 100% cleaned of this because having something like that over your head for the rest of your life is damaging beyond belief.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Is this really happening or an exaggeration?

You're such a blind fool.

Lol

Its a job interview, not a trial.

Also, i guess cosby was wrongfully accused?[/QUOTE

Just because Cosby and few others were guilty doesn't make every person who's accused guilty. You're another blind fool.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

Lol

All three of you lack something called logic. So blinded by your politics that you cant see things from a different perspective. I actually feel sorry for you guys.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I have it on good authority from an unrelated source that he doesn't actually feel sorry for you at all.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Lol

All three of you lack something called logic. So blinded by your politics that you cant see things from a different perspective. I actually feel sorry for you guys.

No u.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I have it on good authority from an unrelated source that he doesn't actually feel sorry for you at all.

What's really sad brother is we have a sub-forum dedicated to the bashing of one political party.

I'm not a Democrat or Republican but to me that's bullshit. It's ok to bash one party every day but if you have a difference of opinion, you are labeled a shit father.

Half of the shit I was saying in the other thread was just to stir shit up but they had to get personal.

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member

What are you talking about?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What's really sad brother, is we have a sub-forum dedicated to the bashing of one political party.

I'm not a Democrat or Republican but to me that's bullshit. It's ok to bash one party every day but if you have a difference of opinion, you are labeled a shit father.

Half of the shit I was saying in the other thread was just to stir shit up but they had to get personal.

You troll, you get fucked. Next time use your head.