WTS: IRobot Dirt Dog Robotic Shop Sweeper (Price Lowered)

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Recently I purchased a lot of 2 Roombas and have no use for one of the ones I received and decided to toss it up here in case anyone else wants it.

Up for sale is one IRobot Dirt Dog, it's a shop vacuum that sweeps, can pick up wood debris, scews, nails, and whatever. It's heavy duty and good for garages, basements, and other non-carpeted areas. Here is IRobot's description:

"Dirt Dog is the smart, sweeping robot that navigates throughout workshops, garages, patios and decks picking up woodchips, nuts, bolts, dirt and other heavy duty debris so you don't have to. High-speed, counter-rotating brushes grab debris from industrial floor surfaces and capture it in an oversized, bagless bin. When the bin is full, simply snap it out, dump the debris in the trash and snap it back into the robot -- then recharge Dirt Dog for the cleaning next job."

100_2194-1.jpg

Looking to get 105 shipped for the unit. Unit retails for 129.99 on IRobot's site.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Haha my friends's dad has a small army of these patrolling his house, scaring the shit out of the cats. These things are neat.