WTS: Modded WII, Modded Arcade Sticks and Modded Playstation Stuff

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE OBVIOUSLY

-GENESIS MODDED 3 BUTTON and 6 BUTTON ARCADE STICKS:

I went a little crazy on these when trying to figure which model arcade stick i wanted to settle on. I ended up settling on the Saturn VF 3 button stick so I dont need any of these other ones I made

-Tekken 6 Wireless Sticks wtih the art removed
#1 All Grey Seimitsu Low Profile Buttons and Balltop, Sanwa switches in a Hori shell (feels great) - $75 shipped
The top metal plate has some discoloration from cleaning of the adhesive from the old art.

00g0g_fAiTsJUfQD_1200x900.jpg

#2 Seimitsu Low Profile Buttons (3 BLACK 3 GREY) Black Balltop, Stock Hori Joystick - $70 shipped
The top metal plate has some discoloration from cleaning of the adhesive from the old art.

00B0B_d7VRcXaMowJ_1200x900.jpg

#3 Clear Seimitsu Screw in buttons and Bubbletop, Sanwa switches in a Hori shell (feels great) - $80 shipped
Has a little discoloration from cleaning of the adhesive from the old art bottom right corner.

00B0B_lgDFhgmXEba_1200x900.jpg

-Generic black shell I got for cheap on craigslist

Seimitsu Buttons, Hori Joystick

Not too interested in selling this one. Its a fully functional Genesis stick but honestly its not very pretty. Im thinking maybe $50 shipped?

01313_cFzIcPf9YMW_1200x900.jpg

PS1 / PSone: - $50 shipped

Carried over from my last thread. I have about 3 more PS1s and 1 more PSone left.

For PS1 AV and Power on the house if you want them, for PSone the Power Supply is extra. I can also throw in Memory Card and Controllers for a little extra.

00808_kN6oNrFE91T_600x450.jpg
a67856d87e1f4e78be10d7af10de9256.jpg
00q0q_8NGCle82MHK_600x450.jpg
00r0r_4qOjNOJPOS2_1200x900.jpg

PS2: - $100 shipped?

I have a spare Phat PS2 i need to get rid of. It comes with
2 FreeMcBoot Memory Cards,
2 Dualshock 2 with extension cables,
1 MultiTap,
1 EyeToy,
1 Network Adapter with a Hard Drive.
1 Power and AV Composite if you need them.

I also have a spare set PS3 era Sony brand Component cables I can include if interested

Right now its got a 120GB IDE pulled from an old desktop. It has a few games installed on it but i can put whatever you want on it (withing reason ofcourse since its only 120 GB).

I do have larger hard drives im using in my other PS2/s. If youre interested we can work it out too.

100_2359.jpg
100_2354.jpg

-MADCATZ SE MODDED FOR PSTV - $110 shipped

My dedicated PSTV stick. I built it specifically to play Street Fighter Alpha 3 and few other PSP / PSVita arcade games Its got some custom Star Wars art i got from a friend and has a Six Axis Adapter inside (DS3 PCB with an attachment)

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Assemble-and-Install-an-AXISdapter/

So it has native support for both PS3 as well. Also has a USB passthrough installed. Seimitsu buttons, Sanwa JLF Joystick

Now here is the thing, PSP only has L and R and the default stick layout is...

SQUARE > TRIANGLE > R1 > L1
CROSS > CIRCLE > R2 > L2

I had to switch everything around a bit so...

SQUARE > TRIANGLE > R1 > DISABLED
CROSS > CIRCLE > L2 > DISABLED

It'll still work on anything that has PS3 support but you might have to adjust the controls.

100_2406.JPG
100_2407.JPG

SOLD
Spoiler:

-VF4 PS2 3 button Stick (CIB) - $65 shipped
Top panel buttons are all wired to start button
Sanwa buttons stock Hori joystick (feels great)

00I0I_d67jJZFuOCX_1200x900.jpg
00r0r_co2QkJWmFYD_1200x900.jpg

Alright lets start with the Wii I ended up getting a black model Wii and no longer need my old White one. Its got a 64GB SD card with apps and emulators and what not on it.

Also has every good > great VC and WiiWare game installed.

Pictures of the games (hard to capture a good list)

http://s49.photobucket.com/user/capcom_fan1967/library/FOR SALE/Wiiware and Virtual Console

APPS:
USB LOADER GX
NINTENDONT
240P TEST SWEET
FCE ULTRA GX
GENESIS PLUS GX
HU-GO! (PC ENGINE)
PIMP MY WII
RETROARCH
SNES9X GX
VBA GX
WII64
WIIMEDNAFEN

I have games from:
NES, SNES, N64, NGPC, GB, GBC, GBA, GAMEGEAR, WONDERSWAN, MASTER SYSTEM, GENESIS SEGA CD, TG16, CPS1, CPS2 and probably more im forgetting about,

It also has every NeoGeo Virtual Console game (minus Ninja Commando) PC engine, N64, and general Arcade VC games

So for the unit itself including the SD card im thinking 100 shipped
If you need controllers and stuff i can throw that in for not too much extra. If you need Power Supply, Component Cables. Sensor Bar etc....let me know.

I currently use a 1TB WD passport thats packed to the brim with Wii and Gamecube games. Im keeping that but i do have a spare 1TB and I can copy my main hard drive and sell you that one if interested.

200 SHIPPED TOTAL IF YOU TAKE BOTH!

Or I could just sell the unit and remove all the hard drive stuff.

00P0P_4DBGrNQPDZL_1200x900.jpg
00505_7Y2WwIlUwcK_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
VF4 stick and Wii sold

I actually have one more Wii thats basically identical and decided i dont really need it.

Keeping the Wii ad up for that.

Also PSTV stick updated. I was thinking it had a Semitsu stick in it but its actually a JLF
if that stick doesnt sell soon I think im just gonna keep it.

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
price drops

PS2 bundle adjusted. Sony brand PS3 component cables up for offer if interested

Last edited: