WTT: Brand New/Sealed BLUE'S JOURNEY US AES game

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Hey Guys,

Picked up an extra copy of Blue's Journey for the AES. Brand New, Neo-Geo tape still in place. US/ENG version.

I'm looking to trade for either a new game or opened, but minty US AES game that I don't have.

It's hard for me to say what is a fair trade, but I'm realistic in what would and wouldn't be.

I only have Blue's Journey, Magician Lord and Riding Hero, so almost anything else is fair game.

Not particularly interested in Ninja Combat though.

If you have something to trade, let me know.

Thanks!

Orri~

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I have an AES copy of NAM75, in good condition, but cart and manual only with baggie and box, no insert :(

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I only have Blue's Journey, Magician Lord and Riding Hero, so almost anything else is fair game.

Not particularly interested in Ninja Combat though.

You just reduced the realistic trade list by a significant percentage ;)

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Not many US AES games in the same ballpark.

Well, I've been out of things for a while, so I'm not sure what US AES games are in the same ballpark.

I am interested in a Nam 1975, but without the black marker crap. Not sure if that's in the park.

What games are you thinking fit the bill?

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Well, I've been out of things for a while, so I'm not sure what US AES games are in the same ballpark.

I am interested in a Nam 1975, but without the black marker crap. Not sure if that's in the park.

What games are you thinking fit the bill?
Nam, Ninja Commando, Riding Hero,World Heroes, Samurai Shodown, Crossed Swords.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

If I had a Blue's Journey homecart, I'd be totally willing to trade you for Ninja Commando. XD

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
If I had a Blue's Journey homecart, I'd be totally willing to trade you for Ninja Commando. XD

Yeah you'd need about 10 Blue's Journeys for 1 Ninja Commando. Besides the others Scrubsy posted, there's Top Player's Golf, 3 Count Bout, Baseball Stars Pro, Football Frenzy, Sengoku, The Super Spy. That's about it and some of those are debatable.

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0

Well I know I'm definitely interested in Nam 1975 and Crossed Swords, so if those are the new games that are in the same ballpark as Blue's Journey - that's good news for me.

Thanks for the input.

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Yeah you'd need about 10 Blue's Journeys for 1 Ninja Commando. Besides the others Scrubsy posted, there's Top Player's Golf, 3 Count Bout, Baseball Stars Pro, Football Frenzy, Sengoku, The Super Spy. That's about it and some of those are debatable.

Even better news - all of these are the games I came to love when they had the Neo at my college union. I was hoping some of those would be on the list - debatable or no.

So, I guess, based on the conversation, I'd be interested in trading the sealed Blue's Journey for any of these in similar condition:

Nam 1975 (non-censored version, of course) ;)
Crossed Swords
Baseball Stars Pro
The Super Spy
Top Player's Golf
Sengoku
Football Frenzy

If anyone has any of these new or super minty and wants to trade, please let me know.

Thanks again for the input fellas.

Orri~

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I can understand wanting to trade to keep things simple, but it's been nearly four months dude, just sell it and buy a game you want :)

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I can understand wanting to trade to keep things simple, but it's been nearly four months dude, just sell it and buy a game you want :)

Actually, it's my first post since 1/2, and I'm sure this page fell off the radar.

Not suggesting that it's going to happen, but I figured I'd give it another shot before selling it. Can't seem to find those other games locally, and don't want to pay inflated prices on ebay. I thought perhaps that in other parts of the country, someone would be able to find some of those early (cheaper) games, and make a trade.

No big deal either way.

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I've been trying on eBay since March, and it hasn't sold yet. That's why I wanted to try again with the trade option in addition to keeping it for sale there.

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Sure, why not. I didn't, because I didn't want to deal with people telling how much I should be selling it for. ;)

$75 shipped in the US.

Blues1.jpgBlues2.jpgBlues3.jpgBlues4.jpgBlues5.jpg