WTT +$: My PGM The Gladiator for your PGM The Gladiator

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
Hi all,

Maybe this is a longshot....

I recently purchased The Gladiator PGM cart. The version that I got is "China V1.07" which display simplified Chinese characters.

Long story short, in order for me to fully enjoy the game, I am looking for the "Taiwan or Hong Kong version" cart which display traditional Chinese characters.

So, I am willing to pay $15 and your shipping cost if you are willing to trade your "Taiwan/Hong Kong" version for a "China" version. The game plays exactly the same. The only difference is the text.

I am not looking for a Korean or Japanese version or a PCB.

PM me if you have one available for trade. Thx.
Kit

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
i'll have to check mine.. I'm not sure how to tell what version I have - anything not in english looks mooncrazy to me. If I have the one you need, I'll gladly swap with you.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
Bump. Still looking.

It would be great if you have one for trade.
i'll have to check mine.. I'm not sure how to tell what version I have - anything not in english looks mooncrazy to me. If I have the one you need, I'll gladly swap with you.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
it should show the version in the bottom right hand side of the screen as soon as you boot if I am remembering correctly. I know Martial Masters shows its version that way at least.

EDIT: KitKit, would you be interested in trading your cart for the pcb version? I'd have to check to see what version my pcb is though.

Last edited:

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
gladtr.jpg

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
Adderall, thanks for taking the time to test the game and posted a pic. Unfortunately, you got the "China V107" version which is the exact same cart I have. Thank you for your effort though.

Jeffkun34, No. I am not interested in PCB version as I am keeping a few PGM carts. Thank you

Still looking. I guess I will post at shmups forum too since this is a longshot.
EDIT: KitKit, would you be interested in trading your cart for the pcb version? I'd have to check to see what version my pcb is though.