WTTF: Atomiswave carts or PGM stuff. Tons of crap available for trade.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I am wanting to get Rumble Fish 2, KOF XI or FOTNS...bare carts fine. Also would like either a PGM mobo with Demon Front or Gladiator [or the PCB version of either, don't care]

I have some goodies for trade:

-Tekken 4 complete set [sys 246 system, official disc/dongle, Namco I/O board]

-MV1-C MVS mobo in perfect working shape

-Megadrive portable

-Blue Elf V.2 309-in-1 [has some CPS3 games on it as well]

-Sega Astro Mahjong CP

-Super Pro Fighter Q 24m [SNES copier] comes w/power supply and a USB floppy drive and a box 'o floppies

-backlit GBA SP Chinese clone w/92 roms built in and GBA cart support [no GBC or GB]

-Virtual Boy in nice shape with everything and a decent handful of games [off the top of my head: Waterworld, Vertical Force, Wario, Tennis, Telero Boxer, Red Alarm, Panic Bomber] With controller, battery pack, AC adapter...blah blah blah. Nice shape.

-GH3 and wireless guitar for PS2

-Some rare original movie posters [UK subway Hard Boiled, UK subway The Crow, Japan Pulp Fiction, Natural Born Killers, Mr. White wall poster...quite a few actually.]

-JAMMA Genesis

-Broken silver PSP 2000 [wow! lol]

-PS2 timer board [brand new]

I'll probably list more trade crap as I think of it.

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
added a couple things. I know someone has a cart that's gathering dust that would love a happy home.

black_7

Fio's Quartermaster
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Tell me about that PS2 board. Is that a PS2 to Jamma? Is it one of those boards that are set for time, can it be set to freeplay? Is it plug and play or is there rewiring necessary for the buttons?

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
bump

Tell me about that PS2 board. Is that a PS2 to Jamma? Is it one of those boards that are set for time, can it be set to freeplay? Is it plug and play or is there rewiring necessary for the buttons?

i don't know, its the same one's ECL sells. Does require rewiring if I remember correctly. Only used to test once.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
bump

Would also throw any of the above crap at some PGM stuff. Demon Front, Gladiator, Martial Masters... Would need a mobo as well. [or just the PCB for DF or Gladiator...don't need the 4-player adapter]