Xbox 360 wifi

I was bored, felt like giving my PS3 some love and although I bought Killzone 2 not long after I got my PS3 this is the first time I've bothered playing it properly... I don't even think it's any good by yesterday's standards... Black, Half-Life 2, Far Cry 2... all shit over this. Enemies are bullet sponges, every gun takes ten minutes to reload, game freezes mid-game to load sections in (neo-geo CD anyone?), controls are jank.... I could go on, but won't.
The last level of that game is just plain stupid.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I completed Kill Zone 2 at the time. Graphically it was impressive, but I recall Resistance Fall of Man being the better game.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I completed Kill Zone 2 at the time. Graphically it was impressive, but I recall Resistance Fall of Man being the better game.
Graphics still hold up fairly well. NPC AI is dumb as a bag of fucking rocks though.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Have you tried setting your wifi to no security? It's possible some new update on the router has surpassed the capabilities of the 360 hardware.
I have an unbroadcasted and unprotected SSID that I will run when I need to use old devices.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Have you tried setting your wifi to no security? It's possible some new update on the router has surpassed the capabilities of the 360 hardware.
I have an unbroadcasted and unprotected SSID that I will run when I need to use old devices.
I can try that, but that'd would literally be the last throw of the dice. PS3 still connects just fine... Wii doesn't.... not that I care one iota about that one.

Fun fact: You cannot change the region of a European Wii to any NA country. Xbox and PlayStation will, not Wii. Weird. I'm sure you'll all sleep safer at night knowing that now.

Graphics still hold up fairly well. NPC AI is dumb as a bag of fucking rocks though.
I'm glad they dropped the mandatory six axis motion controls of those earlier titles. They were always used in such a way that made using them annoying

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
The Psycho Mantis fight in MGS4 was kind of funny with a six axis without rumble. And yeah it was always annoying in normal games if you could just push a button instead.