Yet another teacher sex thread: 5-on-1 handicap match edition

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
NORTH TEXAS, STAND UP!:multi_co:

article-1388017-0C1D6F6E00000578-612_233x372.jpg

So this lady, an Army wife, English teacher, and girls' basketball coach gets a train ran on (or through) her by 5 students, all 18 and older and at her place. Although the students are of legal age, Texas still considers it a second degree-felony to have a sexual relationship with any student regardless of age (I think it's a power issue).

Teacher Sex Link

You'd think she could have waited until some or all of them graduated if she wanted sex that badly while the husband's on active duty.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Damn, did they run a train on her face?

Zero Satori

Jaguar Ninja
The police never seem to release full-body pics of the teachers that do this. Inevitably, I tend to presume that no-one's really gonna have a good look on their face after being grabbed, harassed, questioned, and thrown behind a camera, but that doesn't tell a damned thing about what else there was to... consider.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
How does this "posted bail" thing work?

She had to pay 125k to get outta jail even though she's going back to prison anyway?

All this for a gangbang? Fuck sakes man...who fucking cares.

Oh, and Spin won this thread already.

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member
You should never try to pull ass in the workplace.

For teachers, doubly so

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I kind of feel bad for the students.
She does look like a train wreck.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
His ass must be sore.

*Reviews further*

THAT'S A CHICK!?!

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
I figure she must have paid them. Or threatened them with flunkage.

Regarding the power issue, I believe that's quite normal. It may not be illegal when you go beyond high school, but even universities have rules against teachers boinking students, exactly because there's a power issue. Someone I know sorta regrets he can't go out with some of this students from the university, even though they might actually be older than him.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I figure she must have paid them. Or threatened them with flunkage.

I doubt it. She's really quite unattractive but I have a feeling that for a lot 18 year old dudes with hardons 24/7 the thrill of legally and consentually gang banging their teacher was enough. Plus with her husband being off on deployment she might have been desperate/screwed up enough to go with it or even propose it. Plus she doesn't exactly look like a class act in the first place. Either way she fucked up big time. Plus like HC said you'd think she could have just Facebooked some student from the previous year to have freaked her serious free and relatively clear.(until her husband got back and kicked the shit out of everyone involved then divorced her ass)

aria

Former Moderator
The thread title made me wonder if a special ed teacher had got it on. This is decidedly less bad.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I had a teacher for tech math back in college. French/japanese mix.

Awesome dresser, smelled great, smooth clear skin, slim ass, tits like large cantaloupes, long dark brown hair, cute smile even though her teeth were a little crooked and very friendly. She was probably 24 at the time.

I should cyber stalk her now and see if she ever got her figure back after that kid.

Just kidding, she's probably all busted up. :(

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I had a teacher for tech math back in college. French/japanese mix.

Awesome dresser, smelled great, smooth clear skin, slim ass, tits like large cantaloupes, long dark brown hair, cute smile even though her teeth were a little crooked and very friendly. She was probably 24 at the time.

I should cyber stalk her now and see if she ever got her figure back after that kid.

Just kidding, she's probably all busted up. :(
LTTP

p.s. I don't mean late to the party either.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
There is no way consenting adults engaging in sex can be illegal.

Hope she is found innocent and if not she wins on appeal and the law is struck down as unconstitutional.

The school can fire her for have an improper relationship with students but to make her a FELON because she fucked five 18 year olds? Give me a break. I know Lithy is with me on this.

A felony conviction will ruin a person's life. Fuck Texas on this one.

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
There is no way consenting adults engaging in sex can be illegal.

Hope she is found innocent and if not she wins on appeal and the law is struck down as unconstitutional.

The school can fire her for have an improper relationship with students but to make her a FELON because she fucked five 18 year olds? Give me a break. I know Lithy is with me on this.

A felony conviction will ruin a person's life. Fuck Texas on this one.

The big argument going for the law being upheld is how we gauge the fiduciary duty of a teacher towards high school students, even if of age. That will probably be the main argument the defense would need to overcome.

I remember, at my HS, there was this history teacher that everyone knew would date students after they graduated --he had shifted to that angle because the administration had to apparently tell him to wait due to past instances :emb:

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
5 of the students though? she fairly made her way through them :lolz:.
The kids father that's pressing charges probably hopes for a nice payday out of it ;)

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I doubt it. She's really quite unattractive but I have a feeling that for a lot 18 year old dudes with hardons 24/7 the thrill of legally and consentually gang banging their teacher was enough. Plus with her husband being off on deployment she might have been desperate/screwed up enough to go with it or even propose it. Plus she doesn't exactly look like a class act in the first place. Either way she fucked up big time. Plus like HC said you'd think she could have just Facebooked some student from the previous year to have freaked her serious free and relatively clear.(until her husband got back and kicked the shit out of everyone involved then divorced her ass)

This, they're teens and free booty was presented to them, as far as they were concerned it was like something out of the movies