You might already know this, Arcademan. But just in case...

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Cardcaptor Sakura is coming to Netflix on 1 June. :)

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I didn't know. Too bad I don't have Netflix just to see if the English dub is up to par. I know the last DVD release had the dub however I thought it was not very good (all sets prior to that were Japanese only and the less said about the monstrosity that was Cardcaptors the better).

Now I think I'll watch the series again during the weekend (Season 1-3, movies and the Clear Card Arc). Thanks for the info, Gekiga :buttrock:

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
You're welcome! Yep, I think this is the Animax dub. I always heard bad things about the Nelvana dub, but I don't really hate it all that much probably because it was what introduced me to Cardcaptor Sakura in the first place.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
You're welcome! Yep, I think this is the Animax dub. I always heard bad things about the Nelvana dub, but I don't really hate it all that much probably because it was what introduced me to Cardcaptor Sakura in the first place.

Same here since I actually own all of the Nelvana Cardcaptors however once I found the original version, I was shocked on how much they actually changed. The English voices were very good but the name changes and the butchering of the episodes truly made it one of the worse dubs of all time and up to that point, I thought Sailor Moon was the worst ;)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The last time I watched this show would have to be 2001.