You wa shockk

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
7a5b3a75-e0b7-4cbb-a63e-653de49e8f9f_text.gif

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
What I’m the literal fuck is this shit!? A smoke machine in this abomination. I honestly hoped it was going to catch on fire and end the suffering.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Depicted: the owner of this cab and stick fully believing his shit is badass

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
All would be forgiven if only there was much much more smoke, like the amount of smoke generated by a burning basement apartment.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
The immersion that stick creates is incredible.

All that is missing is a giant boxing glove that comes out of the casing and punches the player in nuts every time they get hit in-game.

That would be next level stuff.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
It reminds me of those racing game setups that blow wind in your face to simulate that feeling of “hey i’m driving fast with the windows open weeee!!!”

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Different strokes, I suppose...I mean people are out there voluntarily buying PT Cruisers.
Ah, the old “mass graves exist so we should let this slide” defense.

I would argue the opposite. Mass graves, PT Cruisers, etc exist *because* of shit like this. Anyone confident enough to build something like this and film it is absolutely capable of being a serial killer even more prolific than Ken himself.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Ah, the old “mass graves exist so we should let this slide” defense.

I would argue the opposite. Mass graves, PT Cruisers, etc exist *because* of shit like this. Anyone confident enough to build something like this and film it is absolutely capable of being a serial killer even more prolific than Ken himself.
you get my vote

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Arcade1Up things are toys and cheesy and all that, true enough, but this... This shit here... This is awful.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Arcade1Up things are toys and cheesy and all that, true enough, but this... This shit here... This is awful.
I don’t know. To me bespoke trash trumps mass produced trash, even when (especially when?) made by a massive beta nerd. He poured his psychotic little heart into this project.