Your High Score Tag

lions3

Igniz's Servent
What was your 3 letter High Score tag in the arcades back in the day.

You know you had one. I want the real ones. The cheesy shit you thought was cool back then :)

Here's mine:

BAD
ACE

Llama

Armored Scrum Object
I've always written MEL... It's my first name, not cool... but it's real :)

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
My old one from back in the dayz was OCK (first, middle & last name initial). With age, I kawaii'zed the whole thing to OLI (pronounced: oly). Nothing fancy, but these three letters had its share of one-credit-clears, before they exclusively retired to golfing sessions as in Florida style Tee Times ;).

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
CHR For CHRistopher or CHristopher Rengifo. In old spanish or castellano CH is considered one letter.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I traveled a LOT growing up, especially in the late 90's. I loved playing UMK3, and that shit was HOT in EVERY damn arcade. I was never really good against the AI, but could hold my own against other people - I would usually get 10 straight, then fall apart and lose my streak. Just to fuck with people, I put my initials in as "MK4".

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Used to be my initials...MAS , now i use N-G .
We need to reboot the High score tables again here...as when my Omega system finally arrives...i need to get back on with Last Resort , as i very nearly toppled BBH's score last time i played.
Used to be half decent on Nam-75 & Strikers 1945+ too....all are sat waiting to be played again!!:).

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide

Das Deutsche Tak? Der Deutsche Teutone? Dichlorodifenylotrichloroetan? Digital Drums Truss? Drape Drop Takedown? Drop Dead Twice? Demonic Death Trap? Drop Down Town? Death Drop Technique? Damien's Dinner Time? Damien's Death Touch?

...well, for the opponent it probably just means The End ;).

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
LAC

First three letters of my name, Lachlan.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Das Deutsche Tak? Der Deutsche Teutone? Dichlorodifenylotrichloroetan? Digital Drums Truss? Drape Drop Takedown? Drop Dead Twice? Demonic Death Trap? Drop Down Town? Death Drop Technique? Damien's Dinner Time? Damien's Death Touch?

...well, for the opponent it probably just means The End ;).

Dampfdrucktopf :D

Nah, it's a reference to the poison. DDT is everywhere, doesn't go away and will kill you. :smirk:

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
A highly inappropriate racial slur. I'm not like that, but I went to school in a small redneck town. I got the sarcastic nickname from a letter change in my name, and legs whiter than snow

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
SO in all games that ask for your name Christopher is an 11 letter name and thus sometimes you gotta get creative. In Colombia my name is Cristobal, so I use it from time to time...here's a list of switcheroos I use when needed.

Cristobal
Christoph
Cristofer
Christ
Cristo
Christof
Cristoph
Christofe
Cris
Chris

Never K, K is for hoodlums...