Youtuber gets video taken down and ordered to pay $567.96 (or 500 Brit Lbs)... posts patreon link so she can feed her kids. what a world.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I did not look at the video, but that face looks like a dude with makeup on. Cory posted the Addams Family comparison, but it looks more like this character actor from the 1990s whose name I forget.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Something about the way her right eye looks makes me want to hit her. Not because I hate women, or her, but because I'm convinced one solid punch would fix her face.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
She sucks, horrible videos, she sounds suicidal and boring AF.
I think youtube likes 10 minutes videos best (or did) for running ads & stuff.
So she has about 2 minutes of content and repeats herself about ten times.
All while mostly flashing clips and pictures from other vids over and over again, most of it not new and much of it not hers.
I just recently tried to watch a video of hers to see if she's getting comfortable in her own skin, becoming a better presenter and... no not really.

I wouldn't watch it because I'm thirsty either, besides the voice and being low energy she's not that cute for a Paki/Indian or whatever she is. (I'm thinking they make them much better) She's prob thick or a yoyo, frequently she just has head shots and if not I bet there's a fatty inside just waiting to bust out.

Yup pretty much clickbait. She's not an insider, doesn't do thorough research and just spouts off misinformation or stuff that anyone over 25 and into gaming should know already.

She must be making money from patron or twitch or something because most of her videos have 10-40K viewers tops.
Pretty sure many of SeanOn/MuaryV videos do the same or better.
I think I figured it out and you need to pump out videos getting 500k-1M+ to make real money off YouTube, good demographics can help though.
Seems like some people do it for the fame too, want to pretend like their rich & famous, you never know. Have an online persona to feed their ego or eccentricity.

That's funny he's her husband, he's a weirdo. His videos frequently come on automatically for about 15-20 seconds and make me feel awkward before finding something else to watch. About the time hes gets done making his weird grin. I've seen one maybe two entire videos of his that are OK, can't remember exactly what...think some obscure Euro microcomputers.

If you want views make playthorugh videos of Super Mario Bros.
I like weird rare stuff myself, you'll have to make tons of videos and slowly grow a fanbase that way.

I like Gamesack and Techmoan

Yeah fuck shelf queens, also feels like she doesn't like gaming and just want's to do it for a quick buck.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
This thread is triggering, ban @HornheaDD plz. The average NG.com member is far more knowledgeable than most of these YouTube clowns. Why are you watching this shit?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
This thread is triggering, ban @HornheaDD plz. The average NG.com member is far more knowledgeable than most of these YouTube clowns. Why are you watching this shit?
Calm yer tits wino, as I said it was posted by someone I follow on Twitter.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I did not look at the video, but that face looks like a dude with makeup on. Cory posted the Addams Family comparison, but it looks more like this character actor from the 1990s whose name I forget.
Illeana Douglas?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Psst, don't tell Duf that selling out being a bad thing was also manufactured BS by the man.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Psst, don't tell Duf that selling out being a bad thing was also manufactured BS by the man.

I don’t begrudge anyone for “selling out” - the issue is these YouTubers pretend they aren’t shills and are still your average hobbyist, or worse - your friend. They can fuck right off.

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member
I don’t begrudge anyone for “selling out” - the issue is these YouTubers pretend they aren’t shills and are still your average hobbyist, or worse - your friend. They can fuck right off.
They sure take more than they give thats for sure.

She was already made fun of once for not being a true gamer and mocked the skeptics in a video and all the simps came out like white knights in a soybean field defending her.

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
I keep getting recommended videos she's done on unlicensed games, all of which have some shocking clickbait title like "True story of THE ILLEGAL MARIO PORT".

I wouldn't give these people air if they were trapped in a jug.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I keep getting recommended videos she's done on unlicensed games, all of which have some shocking clickbait title like "True story of THE ILLEGAL MARIO PORT".

I wouldn't give these people air if they were trapped in a jug.

The problem is clickbait works, even Veritasium, a channel about science and learning has a video about metrics and the analysis of thumbnails, titles, and what drives clicks.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Her latest run is why XX failed.
Pretty much her made up analysis on every system ever and why it "failed".

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Twitter is the worst social media platform. I implore you to stop using it for your own health.
This is not inaccurate.

I only use it to follow developers of stuff like BlueRetro, the MiSTer community, some non-retard arcade/games stuff (ScarletSprites, Gamesack, etc) and *ahem* a decently hot girl I know from Houston that sometimes posts free n00dz on her feed. 🍆🍆

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Its just friend replacement therapy.

Since light travels slower for them expect a lot of suicides in the future when these simps put two and two together.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Not gonna lie, her channel is so click baity she almost got me a few times. She has videos like "Super Mario 64 2" and stuff like that. Always seemed too good to be true, and probably is.
Oh yeah, I fell for it a couple of times but not anymore. Some of her older vids are quite interesting, she has one about the NES disc system and SG-1000 that I found quite good. However, I really can't stand that sorta cheap clickbait shit, I guess major parts of her subscribers just wanna see her cleavage. Also didn't know she's married to Top Hat Gaming Man, they make a good couple. They both must have made lotsa money with their channels so a $500 bill shouldn't be too hard to pay for them.

THGM is a mixed bag for me, he has some vids about obscure gaming hardware that have their moments, overall he's not high on my list when it comes to gaming youtubers. His top hat thing got stale quite quickly.

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
It's clear they're just copyright trolls/scammers trying to make a buck. Comments in that video are flooded with people saying that too.

That sob video is utterly unnecessary and total money bait. I watched the first few minutes out of morbid curiosity and noped out.

Both her and Top Hat's videos remind me of that kid who was great at bullshitting their way through essays. Take one page worth of content, then reword it five different ways so you get five pages of content. In their case, take 5 minutes with of content and pad that shit out to 20-30 minutes. Added bonus of clickbait thumbnails.

If you enjoy it, great, but there's much better content to be had from channels like Game Sack, Gaming Historian, Maximilian Dood, AVGN, so on and so forth.

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member
It's clear they're just copyright trolls/scammers trying to make a buck. Comments in that video are flooded with people saying that too.

That sob video is utterly unnecessary and total money bait. I watched the first few minutes out of morbid curiosity and noped out.

Both her and Top Hat's videos remind me of that kid who was great at bullshitting their way through essays. Take one page worth of content, then reword it five different ways so you get five pages of content. In their case, take 5 minutes with of content and pad that shit out to 20-30 minutes. Added bonus of clickbait thumbnails.

If you enjoy it, great, but there's much better content to be had from channels like Game Sack, Gaming Historian, Maximilian Dood, AVGN, so on and so forth.

Heh like raid shadow legends and VPN shark LOL?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
On a related note YouTube’s DMC process is completely broken.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
The money aspect of this doesn't make sense - Youtube wouldn't make one content creator pay another $700 - and while the content creator in question could demand the other pay them $700, the reality is the first who used the content under fair use could tell them to pound sand. Has the legal system been involved? If the answer is no then it's all a bunch of bullshit

Either way, fuck all these people. Video Game "experts" on YouTube are the bane of the hobby. They're all miserable cunts. Anyone monetized on YouTube is a fucking shill, and should be understood to be one. That doesn't mean there are monetized YouTubers who don't make excellent content, but we have to remember at the end of the day they're a brand, they're in it for themselves, and any product, service, or item they recommend is suspect as they're likely paid.

In the '90s the worst thing you could do was sell out. Today, reaching the point where you can sell out, is the dream.

Fuck the man.
Every ass clown on YouTube thinks they are an expert. It's infuriating. The cringy sobbing and begging seems to be rampant these days. Whenever I see my sister's kids watching YouTube, I want to turn it off and put on Tom and Jerry. The shows they watch are just aggravating adults and their kids playing terrible games, overindulgence in opening thousands of dollars of toys, or bull crap like Ryan's World.