Youtuber gets video taken down and ordered to pay $567.96 (or 500 Brit Lbs)... posts patreon link so she can feed her kids. what a world.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I watched a bit of one of her crying videos and she posted videos of her kids saying “I never share my kids on social media but here are the people that are getting hurt by this because it affects our livelihood”.

I’m not trying to be an asshole, but a $500 bill has the potential to prevent you from caring for your children? If that’s the case shame on you for being a fucking professional Youtuber and maybe it’s time to get a real fucking job.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I watched a bit of one of her crying videos and she posted videos of her kids saying “I never share my kids on social media but here are the people that are getting hurt by this because it affects our livelihood”.

I’m not trying to be an asshole, but a $500 bill has the potential to prevent you from caring for your children? If that’s the case shame on you for being a fucking professional Youtuber and maybe it’s time to get a real fucking job.
Crying on camera for a $500 bill with literally thousands of dollars of vidyagames sitting on the shelves in the background? No need to go any further, you already know the bitch is full of shit. And now she's involving her kids? Bruh, she's the asshole, not you.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I'm not a fan of either of the youtubers Horneo mentioned. But the Lady Decade does this weird Vanna White thing where she looks into the camera holding a video game system in the videos I tried watching. I want $500 for looking at that stupid face.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Crying on camera for a $500 bill with literally thousands of dollars of vidyagames sitting on the shelves in the background? No need to go any further, you already know the bitch is full of shit. And now she's involving her kids? Bruh, she's the asshole, not you.

I’m ashamed I watched as much of the video as I did. I was just watching to see if she was going to show some nipple to get some more donations.

I feel so ashamed :(

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I’m ashamed I watched as much of the video as I did. I was just watching to see if she was going to show some nipple to get some more donations.

I feel so ashamed :(
another one that got caught by the oldest trick in the book = cleavage.:D

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
“Collector’s hate this one website!”

It’s us, bitch.

I know we have some big tymers here still but I’d like to think no one on this site conflates there collection with their own self worth, or worse: prestige. I mean wasn’t that Dion’s folly in the first place? The idea that because he had some access to “official” Neo Geo titles that he had value and was, lol, important.

Collectards are degenerates.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Does clickbait work? Yes.... and thus all media is setup as clickbait.
Does e-whoring work? Yes... and thus....

It's not their fault if it works. It is the fault of the simp army. Every eGirl is building a simp army, and they know it.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Nah, we can blame those who prey on the intellectually and emotionally disabled.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Nah, we can blame those who prey on the intellectually and emotionally disabled.

Sounds like you are talking about woke-sexual abuse. The real victim is the simp? it's internet rape!

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Sounds like you are talking about woke-sexual abuse. The real victim is the simp? it's internet rape!

I don't even know what this means.

What I'm saying is this lady is a parasite.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I think the blame can be shared equally. The woman is a parasite and all the simps are emotionally retarded goobers willing to give strangers money in lieu of being able to form actual human connection.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
I know a guy whose last name is Goober.

100% serious about this.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I think the blame can be shared equally. The woman is a parasite and all the simps are emotionally retarded goobers willing to give strangers money in lieu of being able to form actual human connection.

I don't disagree, but one group is emotionally retarded and the other group are parasites. I'd argue the parasite is worse, but - maybe not by all that much.

Influencers are grifters, plain and simple.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Yeah the simps are just simps. Stupid because they are thinking with their puds, though WHY FOR HER eludes me. But she and her husband are definitely grifters. This whole thing moved em into scammer territory.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yep, a monetized YouTube channel begging for cash? Fuck you cunt. Why don’t you show us your Adsense revenue.

I presume they have a patreon and merch store as well as doing sponsored ads in videos?

Hopefully their collection catches fire.

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Apparently, The Quartering, of all Youtubers, is white knighting her and sent her the 500 bucks/quid.

The fact that one of the most anti-woke, sexist guys on the internet did that just blows my damn mind.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
How do I go about monetizing my neo-geo.com account? I need monies.