Yuji Naka arrested for insider trading

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
I mean. Listening to game music on YouTube has been a thing for over 15 years now.
Oh ok, had no idea listening to the soundtrack to Sonic R was something people messing around on YouTube did regularly...

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Plus it was in sonic generation
2 seconds on Google says it's been used in a bunch of games:
Sonic R
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Pinball Party
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
Sonic Generations
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Team Sonic Racing

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Humour me here Sage, oh keeper of the canon. How many threads have I ever made specifically about you? And how many threads have you specifically made about me?

M was so spot on about your obsession with me, lolz.

Question, is wanking with your right hand considered cheating after you married your left hand?

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
2 seconds on Google says it's been used in a bunch of games:
Sonic R
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Pinball Party
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
Sonic Generations
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Team Sonic Racing
Oh ok I didn't know that because I stopped keeping up with newly released games in 2003.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
No one played any of those sonic games.

The last Sonic game any self respecting gamer played was Sonic Adventure 2.

And I didn’t even care for that one.

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
No one played any of those sonic games.

The last Sonic game any self respecting gamer played was Sonic Adventure 2.

And I didn’t even care for that one.
The Sonic Advance series is good, not many people talk about it, but its sprites are still used to this day in plenty of animations all over the internet.

famicommander

15 Year Member
There are plenty of good Sonic games. Mania, Colors, Generations, Advance 1-3, Rush and Rush Adventure, the recent racing series, etc.

Problem is for every one of those there's also a Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic '06, Sonic Boom, or Sonic Forces.

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
There are plenty of good Sonic games. Mania, Colors, Generations, Advance 1-3, Rush and Rush Adventure, the recent racing series, etc.

Problem is for every one of those there's also a Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic '06, Sonic Boom, or Sonic Forces.
Yea, that's true, but I just ignore the shitty ones and play the ones I enjoy. Sucks that the franchise is such a mixed bag at times, but it still delivers once in a while, enough for me.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’m sure there are good ones.

I’m just saying no one played them.

famicommander

15 Year Member

Pretty much all Sonic games sell well. People buy the good ones and the shitty ones at pretty much the same rate. Those games, Yakuza, Football Manager, and Total War are pretty much the only thing that keeps SEGA from being Konami at this point.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Yea, that's true, but I just ignore the shitty ones and play the ones I enjoy. Sucks that the franchise is such a mixed bag at times, but it still delivers once in a while, enough for me.
I agree with you. It's just not hard to see why most people see the franchise the way they do. They don't know or care that there are half a dozen great 3D Sonics out there if the last one they happened to play was complete shit.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Given the success of Total War: Warhammer Fantasy I think it’s a damn shame we haven’t see a Total War: Warhammer 40K game.

The original Dawn of War was incredible but the move in DoW 2 and 3 to hero based, quasi moba bullshit (as they did in later Company of Heroes titles) really killed the series for me.

I can only assume someone else has the 40K RTS rights.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
My goodness, what a terrible thread. I’m disappointed in all of you.

Especially roker.

I like to sit back and enjoy the show. I’m not going to gang up on madman because of some retarded hivemind mentality.

Everyone in the thread likes cock.

Except me.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member

You are seriously underestimating the modern Sonic fanbase and how low their standards are. Like fami said all of the games sell well regardless of how bad they are. They are some of the worst fans of anything ever. A bunch of creepy furry loving degenerates.

I'd say that all of the 3D Sonics are actually terrible. Even Adventure, that was a great demo for the Dreamcast but a terrible game.

famicommander

15 Year Member
You are seriously underestimating the modern Sonic fanbase and how low their standards are. Like fami said all of the games sell well regardless of how bad they are. They are some of the worst fans of anything ever. A bunch of creepy furry loving degenerates.

I'd say that all of the 3D Sonics are actually terrible. Even Adventure, that was a great demo for the Dreamcast but a terrible game.
Colors is by far the best 3D Sonic. If you don't like that one, don't even bother playing any of the others because you won't like those either.

I heard the modern port of Colors was botched hard, in true Sonic fashion, but the Wii version is great.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

You’re making me want to kill myself.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’ll stay strong, ‘sage.

And pray to Crom for the salvation of the unwashed Sonic fan masses.

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member

They really are the worst fans ever!