ZDTF's What's it worth thread.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Bad Dudes
Bloody Wolf
Two Crude Dudes

Any ideas? Want to put them up for sale, eventually.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I feel like I sold my Bloody Wolf for like $75, but that was years ago - so I bet it's $100+ now.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Bonk's Adventure Arcade Version?
In this current era, no idea. I haven’t seen one sell for aloooong time.

Lmk if you want to trade for it…I’ve got a nice pile of MVS and a couple of PCBs in my trade pile.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Going to be listing a few things soon, would appreciate pricing on the following:

• CPS2 Multi, A+B USA boards/shells, all set up with SD, no idea what the revision is
  • Progear Conversion A+B, USA boards/Shells, repro gloss title sticker
  • Final Fight Complete CPS1 A/B/C USA
  • Ghouls and Ghosts Complete CPS1 Conversion A/B/C JP

Thanks!

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Going to be listing a few things soon, would appreciate pricing on the following:

• CPS2 Multi, A+B USA boards/shells, all set up with SD, no idea what the revision is
  • Progear Conversion A+B, USA boards/Shells, repro gloss title sticker
  • Final Fight Complete CPS1 A/B/C USA
  • Ghouls and Ghosts Complete CPS1 Conversion A/B/C JP

Thanks!

I've been shopping around for other arcade stuff over the last few months and have come across sales for most of your stuff on multiple sites (ebay, Emporium Japan, suruga-ya, here, arcade projects forums, etc) and these are my best estimates for your stuff right now.
  • CPS2 Multi - With a complete, installed kit like you have you're look at 800 on the very low end to 1100 on the very high end - price this what you want in that range as multi's are all the rage right now and I see prices all over the place. A new, uninstalled kit from Darksoft is $600 for reference.
  • Progear Conversion - $400 max
  • FF - 350-500
  • G&G Conversion - Not entirely sure on this one - legit board sets go for 700-1200 depending on a variety of factors in the west, so I would say at least half that.
With your CPS1 games, folks will most likely want to know/see if they work and detailed board pics. There are components on these old Capcom boards that go bad if you just look at them wrong these days. :) Your best bet for sales of these products if you don't want to do Ebay (which charges a ludicrous amount of fees now) is probably at arcade projects or VAPS with a secondary post here.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I'd agree on most of those, but a G&G conversion is like $300 max. I had mine up for sale/trade valued at $250ish last year iirc and it didn't sell.

Should be roughly in line with a relatively inexpensive CPS1 game, since, ya know, it's a conversion of one

McColbo

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looking to sell some MVS loose carts soon. All work and good shape with typical label issues. Trying to figure out value.

Twinkle Star Sprites (japanese label)
Neo Drift Out
Metal Slug 2
Cyber Lip
World Heroes 2
Super Sidekicks 2
Ninja Combat
Samurai Shodown IV
Metal Slug
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug 4

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
What’s a dead cps3 third strike worth. Mobo ,ram and cd drive, and dead cart .

Thanks

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Mas Systems Super Nova ??? Tried looking online and prices are all over the place

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Any idea of prices on these?

US Truxton board in good condition with no fixes.

Hellfire board with a very minor repair. Repair made by Tops, purchased from them.

Full Naomi 2 netboot setup.

ST-V multi with LCD selector.

F3 Multi.

Blast City with 2P Versus City panel.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I was going to buy one from someone local but they sold it already this morning for 500$, snooze in and loose literally 15 minutes from listing to sold
I got a msg from someone on AP in Canada for that price I can give you his info if you want?

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Trying to raise some funds for the family. Any ideas on going rates for my Naomi Collection?

Naomi
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 with it's own Naomi board along with the Capcom IO.
WWF Royal Rumble
Heavy Metal
Capom Vs SNK
World Series 99
Virtue Tennis
Powerstone - Doesn't boot for some reason.
Mobile Suit Gundam

Naomi GD ROM
Virtue Tennis
Capcom Vs SNK Millennium Fight 2000 Pro
Copcom Vs SNK 2
Guilty Gear XX #Reload
Melty Blood Act Cadenza

Naomi Mobo with NetDimm and GD Rom along with associated cables. Has universal Bios and no key pic chip for network booting. Original bios included as well.
Naked Naomi Mobo

I also have an additional Blast City 2p6b control panel that is currently in a US Sega enclosure from a Naomi World Series Baseball. I also have the World Series Baseball Control Panel.

Attachments

• IMG_8209.jpg
    IMG_8209.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8206.jpg
    IMG_8206.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8216.jpg
    IMG_8216.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8214.jpg
    IMG_8214.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 4

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hey all - how would you price this? Considering (just considering) selling my Progear board. It's 100% authentic, and all components match the known copies of Progear out there. Here's the catch - it was phoenixed. When the game boots there's the phoenix splash screen. I assume this was done before other solutions like infinikeys were around.

Haven't really been paying attention to the CPS2 market these last couple years, but last I saw a complete board in good condition was around $800 or so. The shell and labels are all in great shape but it's not mint. If I were to sell this, what would be a fair ask given it's authentic and phoenixed?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Hey all - how would you price this? Considering (just considering) selling my Progear board. It's 100% authentic, and all components match the known copies of Progear out there. Here's the catch - it was phoenixed. When the game boots there's the phoenix splash screen. I assume this was done before other solutions like infinikeys were around.

Haven't really been paying attention to the CPS2 market these last couple years, but last I saw a complete board in good condition was around $800 or so. The shell and labels are all in great shape but it's not mint. If I were to sell this, what would be a fair ask given it's authentic and phoenixed?
Not sure on value but you could reinstall the encrypted ROMs + Infinikey to unphoenix it.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Not sure on value but you could reinstall the encrypted ROMs + Infinikey to unphoenix it.

I would do the encrypted ROMs and Infinikey before selling it. Phoenix means altered ROMs and I just think of all of them as conversions…even though the original game hardware is a big deal. I have always hoped to find someone selling a conversion Progear that happened to be an original with phoenix ROMs to do just that deconversion and restore it back to original. I have seen original Progears go for $700-$900. The higher number usually came with an A board.