smokey
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• smokey
      smokey reacted to wyo's post in the thread YouTube....w...t...f videos with Haha Haha.
      If you’ve been circumcised you’re basically trans.
    • smokey
      Thanks for the answer! Personally, as a long-time Xbox owner, the value is going down because at this point the platform is missing out...
    • smokey
      smokey reacted to NEOFREAK9189's post in the thread Post Your Recent Purchases! with Like Like.
      Super Nintendo 1CHIP-01 Transparent Clear Black Console SNES SFC Converted .. is like day and night the picture look sooo good and...
    • smokey
      smokey reacted to HellioN's post in the thread Post Your Recent Purchases! with Like Like.
    • smokey
      smokey replied to the thread Eurovision 2024.
      Lol, I think you're confusing me with someone else, or you're having fantasy conversations with me in your head. I have no particular...
    • smokey
      smokey reacted to Johnny16Bit's post in the thread Captain Barrel, new Neo Geo game with Like Like.
      Insert gold and push fart:
    • smokey
      My guy, I know your grandma ate soviet sausage like a champ. But that doesn't mean they all did. The Wehrmacht behaved pretty gallantry...
    • smokey
      She has nice features 👌
    • smokey
      smokey reacted to Garlic Butter's post in the thread Eurovision 2024 with Like Like.
      Austria brough the 90s vibes
    • smokey
      Funny, in pro-Ukrainian circles Germany is accused of not doing enough. To little too late. Only act when their hand is forced. they...
      • Fm6eGkIXkAA7BKx.jpeg
    • smokey
      smokey replied to the thread Phobias.
      I personally let them be. It’s alright if they eat a little of my steak. I’ll only kill it if the missus is actually spoiling the dinner...
    • smokey
      If it can kill Jews it sure as fuck can kill some wasps. https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/bayer
    • smokey
      My kids are always singing the Dutch entry. Hope the guy wins, don’t know how long ago a guy won with a Dutch song
    • smokey
      I assume the fear comes from being afraid of being stung. but actually you can take them out easily without being stung
    • smokey
      All flying insects pollinate. Even flies. Bees are best controllable (and produce edible honey) so that is why they are our preferred...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…