Samurai shodown 5 perfect INSERT gift

Jonap

Mega Shock!!
Because Samurai Shodown 5 Perfect is already accessible to everyone in AES / MVS format, I have decided to make a custom cover for our games / shockboxes since there is no free access cover in high resolution for this game yet.

I just hope you like it, christmas gift :)

DWFt0cc.jpg

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Did you use invisible ink?

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
If you're open to a little constructive criticism, I don't know what that kanji is on the top left corner of the back cover (it's not the name of the game or anything), but find a better font. Don't just use the asian equivalent of helvetica. Or remove it completely.

Also, maybe don't use Capcom art for Nakoruru on an AES/MVS insert.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
If you're open to a little constructive criticism, I don't know what that kanji is on the top left corner of the back cover (it's not the name of the game or anything), but find a better font. Don't just use the asian equivalent of helvetica. Or remove it completely.

Senior moment.

Hint, you're talking to a ghost.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

giphy.gif

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
It's a gift. That's why they call it "the present." Or in this case, 2020.