What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Galdius

n00b
Yesterday I played The Super Spy for the first time. Even though I only played it for around 30 minutes, I had fun with it. I was impressed by the graphics and how the game plays. I was expecting it to be a worse game than it is.

D_I_O

n00b
Currently playing a ton of MS3, with a goal of beating it on 5 credits. So far that gets me about to the mission 4 boss, so Im still not amazing but eh its progress.

The announcement for Terry in Smash Ultimate got me playing Real Bout Special again.

Also played a bit of Strikers 1945, Magician Lord, and Pulstar.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Magician Lord. Those damn warrior frogs in stage 5 always manage to ruin my single life run lol *shakes fist*

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I have never beaten magician lord, literally because of the frogs. They are absolutely brutal.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Kof 98 and Fighter's History.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
still trying to beat my level 8 1cc own scores at FFS.
I left a pretty interesting run on the 1cc thread, and even tho, couldnt manage to input my name on the scoring table.

Havent found yet a higher score on any 1cc lv8 vids tho!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Twinkle Star Sprites... finally getting the kick out of it. All this juggling with the flames is awesome. The characters differ in tier significantly, so if you go against an experienced player, let him have Yan Yanyang, while you take Really Till and then it's all about timing.

Power Spikes II. Far better than its reputation, but also far from being as fun as Windjammers or Street Hoop. Your controls are too limited, presentation's too average.

avramce

Kabuki Klasher
Picked up Super Baseball 2020 locally after getting a kick out of Super Side Kicks, and cannot seem to get the hang of it. Played for about an hour, and have yet to get a home run. I've given up countless HRs to the computer, but all my hits are infield or foulballs.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Been on a Zed Blade/Operation Ragnarok kick lately. I keep trying to get more inventive on score playthroughs since keeping the score rising between enemy waves is key by scoring off parts of the stage itself.

I love the music in this game.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Playing some Neo Turf Masters with friends while drinking and some Slugs.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
KOF 95 and Last Blade MVS

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
I’ve been playing king of fighters 94 a lot lately. Been enjoying using terry bogarts team!

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Windjammers this morning. Had an old coworker over the other day, played RBS and Last Blade 2. And I got the fiancé last week hooked on Magical Drop.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Viewpoint and Zed Blade. Still working on my single life runs.

King of the Monsters 2 has seen a lot of co-op play too thanks to my son’s newfound enjoyment of Godzilla stuff lol

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Played through Blazing Star this morning, I got it yesterday. And I played some Magical Drop 2 and Puzzle Bobble with the fiancé

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Currently in the 4 slot

Windjammers
Real Bout Special
Storm Troopers
Prehistoric Isle 2

Mainly playing PI2 and RBS currently.