### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Tool being the notable exception

But I also still like korn and slipknot and pantera amd the deftones...

I guess I disagree lol

With you on all counts. Mentioned it before around here but Cold's first album is amongst the best things to come out of the whole scene. Also really, really like Mudvayne

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Ratson, You look like a white woman that only fucks black men. For God’s sake, please grow your mop again.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Ratson, You look like a white woman that only fucks black men. For God’s sake, please grow your mop again.

giphy.gif

Careful, he has probably fucked a black man or been fucked by one. I literally expect that kind of thing from Ratson.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
giphy.gif

Careful, he has probably fucked a black man or been fucked by one. I literally expect that kind of thing from Ratson.

Since I won the dick contest, the black man was picking up the soap. Prepare your anus😎

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Tom you crazy funster, what do you know about sex with black men? Are you a teenage white girl?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Quarantine has got me looking even more ridiculous than usual with the whole multiple bandana dealio going on.
f774f3edc935523c08fd8d9da7f4ec96.jpg

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Good question.
MSD is one of my close friend's multiple grindcore bands, though I'm not sure why a person needs more than one band of the same genre... Especially when it's grindcore because it all sounds like gerbils in a blender anyway.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
The 3 lined up are by Martin Ansin. Released by Modno before they went to shit. The Bride of Frankenstein is my crown jewel next to Tyler Stouts' Road Warrior.

The invisible Man is by Kevin Tong.

I got mad print. Jock, Stout, Geddes, Ashely Wood, Pardee, Faile, Mylne, Amaory, Malleus, Geddes, Daniel Danger...

This should probably just be sent to you as a PM, but I got a flat file filled with prints. Let's trade. I want that bride.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
IMG_2681 (1).jpg

I will be buried with that Bride print.

I got mad shit to trade.

Or you could just buy an original piece from me.

Last edited:

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Understandable. That bride print is amazing. Probably my favorite print.

I'll make an inventory of what I got soon and send it your way. I got a ton of stouts, and one of his Metal Civil War prints.

I'm really looking for a Horkey Return of the King variant to finish out the set.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
No, just the first letter of my first name, Mark, because I was too lazy to come up with anything more creative when I registered my account. I think this is the only place I've ever encountered online that would allow a one letter username too.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
No, just the first letter of my first name, Mark, because I was too lazy to come up with anything more creative when I registered my account. I think this is the only place I've ever encountered online that would allow a one letter username too.

You need a belt with a big M on it. Like Majin Buu.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Agreed.

M seems like a nice fellow just giving him guff. He should start making more figures though, dude's got talent.

@M

20 Year Member
Multiple sclerosis and life have sapped my will to create, but, maybe someday I'll resume. A belt buckle with a giant M probably would be pretty snazzy.

@M

20 Year Member
I took that photo at work. Too many undone buttons would be unprofessional looking. But, then again, my only other male coworker in the office usually wears T-shirts and doesn't even tuck his dress shirts into his pants/shorts when he does wear one . . .