### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
why does Moey look like a Muslim Jew

You should check out your family history and report back so I can upgrade your canon

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
why does Moey look like a Muslim Jew

Because that is exactly what I am. My birth name is actually Moishe.

From a young age I was intent on devoting myself to studying Judaism. I was first in my class at Hebrew school and my knowledge was so advanced that I actually had my bar mitzvah at age 7.

When it was time to go to college I applied to only one school - Yeshiva University in New York. It was an exciting time for me - I was engrossed in my studies.

That is until I met the one. A beautiful girl that I immediately fell in love with. A Muslim girl. What once was so clear to me became confusing. I decided to quit Yeshiva and transfer to NYU where she was studying - without telling my parents.

That Hanukkah I visited my family in Boston. While we were making potato latkes my father approached me and said “son, Dean Hillel has said you left your studies! What is the meaning of this???!!!”

“Father!” I begged, “I met the most wonderful girl and I hope to marry her one day”. He said “son that is good, but any good Jewish girl would respect the fact you attend Yeshiva! Why would you quit for her?”

And that’s when I told him. “Father, she is Muslim.”

Like a ton of bricks his hand slapped my face. He kicked me out of the house.

I returned to New York and told my love of all that happened. She said “Moishe - I love you but we can never be together unless you convert to Islam.”

And so on that day I started my transformation from Moishe into Mohsin. 12 years and 3 kids later she is still my heart and soul.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I kept waiting for the moe punchline but he started cutting onions instead. moe bless

neo_mao

15 Year Member
:eye::eye:

Sigh, I was looking at some of the old pics I've posted in this thread. I've aged terribly.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Moe, you're a beautiful man, but do you shave the area underneath your lower lip. If you don't, that's OK. If you do, why

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Ya I do. It just never comes in right so I figured it was better just to do without it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
oh ok moe. yeah me too it doesn't come in right. maybe we're related genitically.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member

From a young age I was intent on devoting myself to studying Judaism. I was first in my class at Hebrew school and my knowledge was so advanced that I actually had my bar mitzvah at age 7.

When it was time to go to college I applied to only one school - Yeshiva University in New York. It was an exciting time for me - I was engrossed in my studies.

That is until I met the one. A beautiful girl that I immediately fell in love with. A Muslim girl. What once was so clear to me became confusing. I decided to quit Yeshiva and transfer to NYU where she was studying - without telling my parents.

That Hanukkah I visited my family in Boston. While we were making potato latkes my father approached me and said “son, Dean Hillel has said you left your studies! What is the meaning of this???!!!”

“Father!” I begged, “I met the most wonderful girl and I hope to marry her one day”. He said “son that is good, but any good Jewish girl would respect the fact you attend Yeshiva! Why would you quit for her?”

I returned to New York and told my love of all that happened. She said “Moishe - I love you but we can never be together unless you convert to Islam.”

And so on that day I started my transformation from Moishe into Mohsin. 12 years and 3 kids later she is still my heart and soul.

Good stuff brother

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member

Wow this is very similar to my wife story...Except she was Jehovah Witness & myself was Catholic...She got Buhdda Palm slap too and got disowned by her father. She was torn and heartbroken for months...I went to visit her father a couple times and eventually convince him to Bible study me. We would go visit twice a month and did this for probably a year. I eventually got the blessing from all her brother's/sisters/mom and eventually the dad. Her father only agree to the marriage if it was a judge but no ceremony. Once we got married i stopped with the Bible study and i dont think they cared or at least never mention anything to me about it. We been together over 20years.

Moe you look like Paul Giamatti
paul-giamatti-crop.jpg

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
jesus christ you hit the fucking jackpot. imagine telling the groom "ok you can marry my daughter BUT NO CEREMONY" and thinking that's a consequence. what a retard. 'oh no I get to save thousands of dollars but I still marry your daughter and can blame the no-ceremony on your beliefs'.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Wtf HDR I don’t look like that beady-eyed-creep.

I have big dreamy eyes.

Wtf man

NightWolve

NEST Puppet

Wow, that's a hell of an answer!

Are you estranged from your father ever since ?

Moe you look like Paul Giamatti
paul-giamatti-crop.jpg

I have big dreamy eyes.

Wtf man

Well, he kinda got you there! Practically your doppelganger. I'd take it as a compliment, top-notch actor (see: "Shoot 'Em Up" [2007]).

Last edited:

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
jesus christ you hit the fucking jackpot. imagine telling the groom "ok you can marry my daughter BUT NO CEREMONY" and thinking that's a consequence. what a retard. 'oh no I get to save thousands of dollars but I still marry your daughter and can blame the no-ceremony on your beliefs'.

Yup, no birthdays, christmas, & valentines day...Only anniversaries...I did ended up influencing her w/ my worldly lifestyle though...Slowly thru the years she accepted my gifts and she would get me something on those days too.

I have big dreamy eyes.

Wtf man

I bet you probably even do Giamatti voice to those young female workers, making them laugh all the while having naughty inappropriate thoughts....

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I bet you probably even do Giamatti voice to those young female workers, making them laugh all the while having naughty inappropriate thoughts....

That's what Moe want's us to think but really he's banging them in the utilities room I mean look at him? sauve, well dressed even at home! Although... if he stood up he's probably naked and look honestly I'd expect him to be. I get the feeling he's always having a pull when he posts here, always.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
That's what Moe want's us to think but really he's banging them in the utilities room I mean look at him? sauve, well dressed even at home! Although... if he stood up he's probably naked and look honestly I'd expect him to be. I get the feeling he's always having a pull when he posts here, always.

Naw a guy who is willing to change his religion and be disowned by his father isn't going to be unfaithful...

He probably is naked in the pic jerking off to his younger wife pics and posting it here like he is working.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Lulz, oh you guys!

But seriously...fuck you guys!!!

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Wow, that's a hell of an answer!

Are you estranged from your father ever since ?

Ah I don’t feel like gettin into it now, but it’s all there on my Wikipedia page.

LoneSage is great about keeping it up to date. Thanks bro.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Rare picture of moe and his father at an unsuccessful attempt of reconcilation:

Simp-1024x640.jpg

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Guys everything in my post was made up.

I wasn’t born a Jew
I didn’t go to Yeshiva
I didn’t meet my wife in college