mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
R2XpNjrh.jpg

WHY?

I actually like this cab

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
I can't wait to add my monstrosity to this thread. A typical looking wooden crate with a PVM on top. It won't be running MAME though at least? Haha.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nintendo cab looks awesome. Not my cup of tea but you gotta give credit where is due, very nice design.

Some serious hate out there for stretched out 3rdS. Was the pixel count of either CPSII and CPSIII 4:3? I dunno...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Nintendo cab looks awesome. Not my cup of tea but you gotta give credit where is due, very nice design.

Some serious hate out there for stretched out 3rdS. Was the pixel count of either CPSII and CPSIII 4:3? I dunno...

Most Capcom games used and odd resolution since the CPS1 days. So I would think it continued on into the CPS3 era. Maybe Capcom was always wanting to use a Widescreen display.

Sorwah

Crossed Swords Squire
CPS3 had the capability for Widescreen games. I believe 2nd Impact supported wide screen. 3rd Strike however did not.

dcsas

Integrated,
that midway cab isnt really mame....its like the tatio ones they sold at sams club

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Why does it have 6 buttons on each side? None of the games listed on that bezel require 6 buttons.

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Mystical MAME and the Wondrous WII! Never heard of that game before.

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/vgd/3942149475.html

This monstrosity keeps popping up on my local Craigslist. I'm not sure what's worse, the nearly 3000 dollar price tag, the godawful art, the p1 and p2 start buttons being shoved on the right side like "Crap, we totally forgot those!", the random selection of games, or the fact that it only has 4 buttons and they put Marvel vs. Capcom on it. Also, "STREET FIGHTERS" is totally my favorite game of all time.

Don

Camel Slug
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/vgd/3942149475.html

This monstrosity keeps popping up on my local Craigslist. I'm not sure what's worse, the nearly 3000 dollar price tag, the godawful art, the p1 and p2 start buttons being shoved on the right side like "Crap, we totally forgot those!", the random selection of games, or the fact that it only has 4 buttons and they put Marvel vs. Capcom on it. Also, "STREET FIGHTERS" is totally my favorite game of all time.

Yeah that button layout is just total shit....plus that Photoshopped dump on top of it. Looks like a meth inspired design.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Why does it have four buttons on the left side and six on the right? Handicap?XD

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
The two rightmost buttons are player 1 and 2 start buttons. It's hard to tell because of the randomly-colored LED glow-buttons.