Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
But they are adopting all those babies that the "normal" humans are abandoning.

The ability to reproduce is both a burden and a blessing.

Just what any adolescent kid with acne, Trax tennis shoes, and little self confidence needs:

A gay Dad or Mom! Perfect!!

Give me a fucking break, high school is hard enough. Kids were killing themselves due to Dungeons and Dragons...then you add a gay Father to boot!

Nice.

Hey I got an idea...wear a fucking condom, take the pill, or don't have sex! Wow...fucking genius. And on top of it all, we have to pay the fucking tax burden for most of these scum bags.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Just what any adolescent kid with acne, Trax tennis shoes, and little self confidence needs:

A gay Dad or Mom! Perfect!!

Give me a fucking break, high school is hard enough. Kids were killing themselves due to Dungeons and Dragons...then you add a gay Father to boot!

Nice.

Hey I got an idea...wear a fucking condom, take the pill, or don't have sex! Wow...fucking genius. And on top of it all, we have to pay the fucking tax burden for most of these scum bags.

I don't want to get into how much foster care sucks for the individual.... Or costs the goverment for that matter.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I don't want to get into how much foster care sucks for the individual.... Or costs the goverment for that matter.

Exactly.

The more scum bags that breed, the more scum bags that will be in the system crowding the already horrid conditions in foster care.

So scum bags here's an alert:

DON'T BE LIKE YOUR MOM OR DAD!!

But after thinking about it for exactly 15 seconds, I'd rather be in foster care than have my Dad be a fag. I guess the Mom wouldn't be so bad, I could watch!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It would be a lot easier if all those kids in foster care are simply liquidated.

Marek

Banned
DON'T BE LIKE YOUR MOM OR DAD!!

:oh_no:

Take your own advice. We know your Dad is a homophobic conservative and that you are still trying to seek some sort of approval from him in your adult life. You can rise above it though!

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
:oh_no:

Take your own advice. We know your Dad is a homophobic conservative and that you are still trying to seek some sort of approval from him in your adult life. You can rise above it though!

Are you saying the "52" in my nickname is really an X in algebra which = CRAIG?

Hmmmm.

Marek

Banned
Are you saying the "52" in my nickname is really an X in algebra which = CRAIG?

Hmmmm.

No I am saying that your internet persona, at least on this site, is nothing more than an amalgamation of your parents' out of date, out of touch Reagan-era political views.

I'm not calling you gay, but generally the more repressed you are the more likely it is that you practice behind closed doors whatever it is that you profess to despise in public, be it homosexuality, some variety of sexual deviance, drug addiction, or simply emotionless moneygrubbing.

http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Republican_Sex_Scandals - Riddle me this. Why are there so many more gay scandals, pedophilia, and gay pedophilia on the republican sex scandal list than on the democratic one? Its definitely not because democrats are ethical or responsible, but they don't make a business of being anti-gay, now do they?

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's like Wizkid's soul has attached to another member... incredible.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
No I am saying that your internet persona, at least on this site, is nothing more than an amalgamation of your parents' out of date, out of touch Reagan-era political views.

I'm not calling you gay, but generally the more repressed you are the more likely it is that you practice behind closed doors whatever it is that you profess to despise in public, be it homosexuality, some variety of sexual deviance, drug addiction, or simply emotionless moneygrubbing.

http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Republican_Sex_Scandals - Riddle me this. Why are there so many more gay scandals, pedophilia, and gay pedophilia on the republican sex scandal list than on the democratic one? Its definitely not because democrats are ethical or responsible, but they don't make a business of being anti-gay, now do they?

I'm sorry, but gay people deserve so much better --- to suggest that eggbert52 is gay is an insult to gay people.

Marek

Banned
I'm sorry, but gay people deserve so much better --- to suggest that eggbert52 is gay is an insult to gay people.

They deserve better...? :spock:

Better? Better than who? Ted Haggard? Larry Craig? Bob Allen?

Alls I did was mention the true fact that people who publicly ridicule, mock, or degrade a certain type or person or behavior have a higher percent chance of being a hypocrite about those issues behind closed doors. Haggard is the most perfect example of this concept anyone could ask for.

I am not suggesting that eggbert's behavior is as bad or worse than these people, just that all of them built a career or at least part of one on decrying the immorality of the very nature of homosexuals and their mysterious 'agenda'.

Last edited:

Endlessnameless

They call me Gringo,
ROFL,

You just can't buy entertainment like this. And remember....we're all pseudo-intellectuals on the interwebs :)

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
They deserve better...? :spock:

Better? Better than who? Ted Haggard? Larry Craig? Bob Allen?

Alls I did was mention the true fact that people who publicly ridicule, mock, or degrade a certain type or person or behavior have a higher percent chance of being a hypocrite about those issues behind closed doors. Haggard is the most perfect example of this concept anyone could ask for.

I am not suggesting that eggbert's behavior is as bad or worse than these people, just that all of them built a career or at least part of one on decrying the immorality of the very nature of homosexuals and their mysterious 'agenda'.

Oh, you were railing against the gay hypocrites in Republicans. My bad. Basically you were intimating that eggbert52 could be a member of their ranks, gotcha.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
ROFL,

You just can't buy entertainment like this. And remember....we're all pseudo-intellectuals on the interwebs :)

Says the guy who comes in with his own ridiculous "observations..."

Anyways. Forum bickering is something that never usually gets me worked up in any real way, but wasabi's bigotry comments still annoy me, I'll admit. Yeah, shut up...

So let me reiterate. Do we debate segregation, still? Of course not, it would be absolutely insane to do this. No one would take it seriously. And anyone who broached the subject in favour of segregation would be called a bigot by everyone with a brain, without hesitation.

If you don't think that the civil rights movement and gay rights have a lot in common, you have your head up your ass. Sure, gay people aren't getting lynched at the same rate, but violence towards gays is still a very real thing. I don't think it cheapens the civil rights movement to compare it to the gay rights movement.

What I'm saying is this: we don't debate civil rights anymore. No one argues that women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Gay rights is exactly the same. It's not a moral debate. If you oppose gay rights, you're the same as people who would speak out against women or minorities. Your views shouldn't be tolerated by any reasonable society, and someday soon, they won't be.

Refusing to tolerate intolerance isn't bigotry. Period.

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member
But after thinking about it for exactly 15 seconds, I'd rather be in foster care than have my Dad be a fag. I guess the Mom wouldn't be so bad, I could watch!

I'm glad I'm not you. You have a lot of anger in you dude

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Anyways. Forum bickering is something that never usually gets me worked up in any real way, but wasabi's bigotry comments still annoy me, I'll admit. Yeah, shut up...

So let me reiterate. Do we debate segregation, still? Of course not, it would be absolutely insane to do this. No one would take it seriously. And anyone who broached the subject in favour of segregation would be called a bigot by everyone with a brain, without hesitation.

If you don't think that the civil rights movement and gay rights have a lot in common, you have your head up your ass. Sure, gay people aren't getting lynched at the same rate, but violence towards gays is still a very real thing. I don't think it cheapens the civil rights movement to compare it to the gay rights movement.

What I'm saying is this: we don't debate civil rights anymore. No one argues that women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Gay rights is exactly the same. It's not a moral debate. If you oppose gay rights, you're the same as people who would speak out against women or minorities. Your views shouldn't be tolerated by any reasonable society, and someday soon, they won't be.

believing that women shouldn't vote, that blacks shouldn't have rights, or that gays shouldn't marry is not intolerance. It's a belief. Actual intolerance would necessitate the active restriction of those rights. I'm not restricting those rights, and neither is anyone else here. You are refusing to tolerate opposite opinions. You are a bigot, and an elitist.

Endlessnameless

They call me Gringo,

So says the bigot who is sick of engaging guys like me ;)

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
believing that women shouldn't vote, that blacks shouldn't have rights, or that gays shouldn't marry is not intolerance. It's a belief. Actual intolerance would necessitate the active restriction of those rights. I'm not restricting those rights, and neither is anyone else here. You are refusing to tolerate opposite opinions. You are a bigot, and an elitist.

You're splitting hairs. It's an intolerant belief. I shouldn't need to point this out to you, it's obvious. Whether the people that hold these beliefs can affect anything is irrelevant.

I am not a bigot. Do as many linguistic backflips as you like, you wrong about this, and you always will be.

And nice try, slipping in the elitist comment. That also has nothing to do with what we're talking about, whether it's true or not. Good effort though.

EDIT: One more thing. I'm not advocating that these misguided people shouldn't be allowed to hold their ridiculous beliefs. I don't even believe that they should be censored. I just think they're wrong. And I won't debate them on the merits of segregation, etc., because I refuse to validate their beliefs by doing so. Does that help..?

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
EDIT: One more thing. I'm not advocating that these misguided people shouldn't be allowed to hold their ridiculous beliefs. I don't even believe that they should be censored. I just think they're wrong. And I won't debate them on the merits of segregation, etc., because I refuse to validate their beliefs by doing so. Does that help..?

The very people you rail against think the exact same thing about you. No backflips needed. Too old for that acrobatic shit.

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member
I'm not restricting those rights, and neither is anyone else here.

It's a safe bet eggbert is voting against gay marriage and maybe contributing money to 'pro-marriage' causes

All out of concern for the children, of course. A gay mom or dad, what could possibly be worse? :tickled:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
My friend's dad is gay and pretty cool. Smokes a lot of weed, bought his son a hooker for his 16th B-day.

His ''Step Dad" is even cooler smokes lots more weed, tells lots of stories about how many hot chicks he bagged... before comming out of the closet.

Jedi276

n00b
My friend's dad is gay and pretty cool. Smokes a lot of weed, bought his son a hooker for his 16th B-day.

His ''Step Dad" is even cooler smokes lots more weed, tells lots of stories about how many hot chicks he bagged... before comming out of the closet.

What a great example of the outstanding parenting skills of a gay couple :rolleyes: