What anime are you watching?

DragonmasterDan

King's Dry Cleaner
Another classic anime arrived today.

2015-08-25%2016.22.35_zpsrbtmfpn3.jpg

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Anyone watching 'Gangsta?' The general plot seems interesting, would be curious to hear any opinions from board members who have checked it out...

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Anyone watching 'Gangsta?' The general plot seems interesting, would be curious to hear any opinions from board members who have checked it out...

Yeah, watched the first 3 episodes. Definitely enjoyed it thus far but I'm not a big fan of the character designs.

Also watching Shimoneta. I don't know if I'll stick with it but the wife loves fake dancing along with the end theme and the premise is so ridiculous it's worth overlooking some of the more cringe-y moments. I know this goes without saying but Japan is so fucking goofy.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Just finished with a couple of series. No Game No Life had decent buzz, but I didn't like any of the characters and was only able to make it partway through the series, wouldn't recommend it. Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East has a few issues (bad pacing in the first episode, lull in the first half of the second season, no true ending) but despite that it's a quality fantasy anime, and those are getting harder to find these days it seems. I'm definitely glad I picked that one up. There's no 3rd season in the offing, but hopefully they'll get around to making one someday.

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust bluray is available for preorder at Amazon for those interested.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust bluray is available for preorder at Amazon for those interested.
I'm a fan of the film, but I've read all sorts of bad things about the upcoming BR release. I'd recommend anyone interested in buying do some research first.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm

Yea I only watched 2-3 episodes so far. Pretty good, it could head in either direction, but I’m pretty hopeful.

I started Michiko and Hatchin which is made by manglobe (samurai champloo, ergo proxy, etc). Highly recommended!

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
FYI, Amazon is going to have a exclusive Miyazaki Blu-ray set in November for $225

Movies Included:

* Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro
* Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
* Castle in the Sky
* My Neighbor Totoro
* Kiki's Delivery Service
* Porco Rosso
* Princess Mononoke
* Spirited Away
* Howl's Moving Castle
* Ponyo
* The Wind Rises

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Ive been watching some fist of the north star. Saw the bridge bungoe gto ep and just had to.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
One-Punch Man is amazing and hilarious, and I'm looking forward to watching Marnie Was There this weekend.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
More Jojo is never a bad thing.
Thanks for the news, made my weekend.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Finally finished JoJo Stardust Crusaders....a great way to end the saga....and it's funny that I finished it last weekend because right after I watched the damn thing, I go onto Facebook and hear that JoJo Diamond is Unbreakable is announced. Fucking A!!! :)

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
I just finished watching Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F'. It was alright. I think I had some nostalgia to carry me through Battle of Gods, but I felt kind of bored with Resurrection 'F'. I am not sure if it the direction they are taking DBZ is all that great.

klee123

Zero's Secretary
Huge anime fan myself!

Currently watching:

Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans
Rakudai Kishi no Calvary
The Asterisk War