I finished today...

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Finally got my Truxton II PCB sandwiched up and loaded into the Egret! Loving the game so far.

d0fbjIKl.jpg

Ll0OkzRl.jpg

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Nice sandwich, that's a pretty nifty way of throwing multiple PCBs in the cab at the same time.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Just finished wiring up an RGB SCART cable for the Neo!

10974591_10152996201796609_2189717547709192961_o.jpg

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Custom Sun PSU to Naomi power extension cable headed to the House of Panda.

hKP6kFgl.jpg

kraquepype

Armored Scrum Object
Yeah that looks great! I could have used one of those when I still had my Naomi.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
You guys are hurting my salty champs with that thech flex. Colorful cables ftw. :)

Looks clean though .

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I gotta snag some extra of the bright color Techflex next time I place an order, I have a 10ft kick harness I gotta make for myself and it might be sexy in bright orange. Usually people only want the black when they order a cable, so that's all I keep on hand to build with.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Repaired a Konami Mystic Warriors sound IC with new caps, op amp and fixed a bunch of traces that were completely gone from the board. Also socketed it for future maintenance.
This was the first time I've worked with SMD caps
99GiHlx.jpg

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Repaired a Konami Mystic Warriors sound IC with new caps, op amp and fixed a bunch of traces that were completely gone from the board. Also socketed it for future maintenance.
This was the first time I've worked with SMD caps
99GiHlx.jpg

Nice job, dude.

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
Looks like you took good care of her. You have any backside pics :p

..of the module.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Looks like you took good care of her. You have any backside pics :p

..of the module.
Not sure if the op amp was really bad but the cap juice melted off one pads so I replaced it and added a jumper to the DAC chip. Next one I do I'm going to just go ahead and pull the chip instead of working on it on the PCB. It's a lot easier to work on off the board and you can just stick it to a piece of pink foam for support.
If anyone wants to repair a Konami 054986A or 054544 these sites are handy
http://lvlnrd.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/KONAMI_054986A.png
http://www.jammarcade.net/bucky-ohare-pcb-repair-log/
I used a Hakko N50-02 tip to to pull the chip off

d5fFPPg.jpg

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Very nice. Most people can't remove their module so they have a crap shoot. If there isn't any sound it's hopefully only the caps and not corroded stuff underneath.

And I still can't believe that nobody has made a replacement HSC yet. So many smart people in this community, probably coming soon since we now have an HDMI Neogeo.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Built a Jamma to Scart cable to feed auidio and RGB out to a XRGB and elgato capture device to stream arcade games like a boss
K9eimGu.jpg

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I finished building a JTAG cable and LPT Nand reader to try and hack an Xbox 360 so I could pair a new DVD drive to it, and now the damn NAND won't read.
:annoyed:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I finished building a JTAG cable and LPT Nand reader to try and hack an Xbox 360 so I could pair a new DVD drive to it, and now the damn NAND won't read.
:annoyed:

Ahem this thread is for success stories, c'mon.

:keke:

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
pretty neat work there :D

Thank you! I did use a little a little hot glue to keep the wires down along the jamma edge, wasn't sure if the hot glue police were gonna nail me or not lol. Just a couple dabs though