ekMp4xl.jpg

KI0KMuC.jpg

M1ZHqO1.jpg

z1Z7P5j.jpg

Num6Mp4.jpg

rL03ckd.jpg

West

Mr. Big's Thug
Gorgeous work Zak. Beautiful to see a rarity like that done justice. Quite a collection you have there.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Gorgeous work Zak. Beautiful to see a rarity like that done justice. Quite a collection you have there.

Thanks mate :) It took a long time to finish it! Here's another finishing touch:

cs96DEp.jpg

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Real men don't hold start when they boot up batrider.

I usually hold start :lolz:

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Thanks fella. It really is a lovely cab! It's essentially a mini Egret 2 (even more so now that there's an MS9 in this one).

Even the power switch is in the same place s an Egret 2 :) I got lucky with the rotate mech, as I'm told this was a factory option.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Got this dynamo cab with a bootleg street fighter third strike board in it. Ended up gutting it and putting in upgraded speakers, amp, and a small sub to give it better sound. Installed JLW sticks and snap in buttons and a new psu. Had a trisync monitor already installed with a good pic so didn't rebuild the monitor yet. Had to sand down the sides though because it had about a quarter inch of sloppy vinyl paint on it and the side art would have looked bumpy otherwise. Rewired the cab to take CGA video with a breakout board and tidied up the cp wiring with .110 clips on the buttons. Looks really clean in person and only part I wasn't super excited about was the CPO. There are so many variations of dynamo panels out there I couldn't get the art to line up good but the plan is to eventually get something made up that more matches the sides anyways. The game is super addictive and I'm looking forward to the new levels that are currently in development.
22ae45a7b8f7888103c9c600d7070ae1.jpg

39296224dc69b47c7ecbe98c9898c8da.jpg
d67ab5bac370caacf9845f07d39ccf8a.jpg

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Got this dynamo cab with a bootleg street fighter third strike board in it. Ended up gutting it and putting in upgraded speakers, amp, and a small sub to give it better sound. Installed JLW sticks and snap in buttons and a new psu. Had a trisync monitor already installed with a good pic so didn't rebuild the monitor yet. Had to sand down the sides though because it had about a quarter inch of sloppy vinyl paint on it and the side art would have looked bumpy otherwise. Rewired the cab to take CGA video with a breakout board and tidied up the cp wiring with .110 clips on the buttons. Looks really clean in person and only part I wasn't super excited about was the CPO. There are so many variations of dynamo panels out there I couldn't get the art to line up good but the plan is to eventually get something made up that more matches the sides anyways. The game is super addictive and I'm looking forward to the new levels that are currently in development.
22ae45a7b8f7888103c9c600d7070ae1.jpg

39296224dc69b47c7ecbe98c9898c8da.jpg
d67ab5bac370caacf9845f07d39ccf8a.jpg

Skycurser looks really fun! Who much does the board go for?

Love your cabs btw ;)

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Damn wes. that can turned out so well. I promise you someday I'll get to your overlay :)

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Built a Cave-wich! Laser cut and etched acrylic, built in rubber feet.

I used to make these out of fiberboard, but wanted something classier looking. Perfect for the supergun setup, or quickly swapping in and out of cabs. Now to make a few more for the other Cave boards.

Edit: A couple people have shown some interest in snagging one of these. Let me know and maybe I can gather a few kits together.

Edit 2: Made a V2 after doing some tests. I'll get pics and put up a thread in the market in the next week or so.

Well shit, why didn't I think of this?
I don't suppose you'd be mad if I stole your idea and did up some of my other boards, would you?

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Well shit, why didn't I think of this?
I don't suppose you'd be mad if I stole your idea and did up some of my other boards, would you?

Haha, go for it! I sandwich most of my boards in particle board or wood, some of the special boards get me to make a custom laser etched acrylic frame. Keeps em a bit safer overall.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Haha, go for it! I sandwich most of my boards in particle board or wood, some of the special boards get me to make a custom laser etched acrylic frame. Keeps em a bit safer overall.

Weren't you supposed to be making a cave one for espgaluda for me ;-) did you give up on that deam I know I haven't :-)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Not entirely finished, still need to finish off the cover. Cartridge slot is probably the hardest part of this entire project...

But here's my consolised MV-1C that I got done in two afternoons this weekend!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

EDIT: Finished the top this evening!

4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Last edited: