Post Your Recent Purchases!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I did double post this (more people look here than I received today;))

Mars Matrix, Lightning Fighters (no board) & Die Hard.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
KrauserA9.JPG

KrauserA14.JPG

KrauserA23.JPG

Here's some pictures of the cels I got, they all had stuck douga drawings. I got the douga's off rather well, in fact, here they are to:

KrauserA9.JPG

KrauserA14.JPG

KrauserA23.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
^Sick! Speechless, I grew up watching those movies time and again...

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Pretty hype about this:

f4PYtvF.jpg

XAqn56y.jpg

Oh hells yes! I would be too!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Nice get LWK, but I almost fear to ask how much they were, besides, this reminds me of something...

250px-Itchy_%26_Scratchy_animation_cel.png

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
all nice stuff in the last couple posts. congrats gents.

MidnightAbyss

Mr. Big's Thug
DSCN0634.JPG
Finally! Got a decent price on it too. Boards are 100% original. The shell is from a Neo Print cart and has a crappy label glued over it. I've seen this a lot with Blazing Star and Pulstar though. Exact label glued over a Neo Print one. Any one know why? Was SNK just reusing shells and putting shitty labels over the old one? Image below for reference of another.
Spoiler:
mv3.JPG

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Not really worth taking a photo of, but I picked up Stakes Winner on NGCD this week.

West

Mr. Big's Thug
Picked up an Egret2 from man9child today. So hyped on it. Wanted one forever but you rarely see em near NY. Dig the little plastic E2 key that came with it. I've never seen one of these. Last big purchase (for me, hehe) before the baby comes ;)

-2.jpg

-1.jpg

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Picked up an Egret2 from man9child today. So hyped on it. Wanted one forever but you rarely see em near NY. Dig the little plastic E2 key that came with it. I've never seen one of these. Last big purchase (for me, hehe) before the baby comes ;)

View attachment 29265
congrats man! i'm jealous, but looking fwd to getting some sessions in on that baby ;)

Last edited:

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor

Congrats !! when I was in brooklyn last few years I couldn't find a single one. Too cool !

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Seconded! Congrats, mang.

Looking good, too. What kind of 'gun are you runnin'? I already know the story on the monitor. ;^)

Thank bro, nothing to brag about, some bobo wired mess I got on the cheap.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
A couple fighters. Both are in really nice shape despite the pics. My camera is the old style; made of a match flame and corn cob.

Spoiler:
i1gJgY6.jpg

rouJDPp.jpg

EDIT: and apparently my corn cob camera is stuck in 2013

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
A couple fighters. Both are in really nice shape despite the pics. My camera is the old style; made of a match flame and corn cob.

Spoiler:
i1gJgY6.jpg

rouJDPp.jpg

EDIT: and apparently my corn cob camera is stuck in 2013

Judging from the pics, I'm gonna guess the games are actually newer than your camera :keke:

PS. Congrats.