Post Your Recent Purchases!

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
mku9kmw9yq94ojs5g.jpg

Everything from the past couple weeks up to now. Sat down and played Starfox Zero, and asides from getting used to the motion controls, it is an awesome game.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Best $1.29 scoop ever, this was part of Arcade Shock's original MS4 kit offering so I wanted to track one down:

IMG_1213.jpg

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
I haven't played Neo Mr. Do yet but I used to play Mr. Do's Castle a lot back in the day in the arcades. Such a fun and challenging game when you get far into it. I don't know if that game ever made it to a home console.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Scoop from this past Wednesday:

KDLuqxT.jpg

There was another SS2 with a JP label I picked up, but I just sent it to my buddy this morning so it's not in the picture. The MS2 I got was real and was to replace the fake one I had gotten earlier in the week.

Funny thing about this transaction, the vendor had me front him a good amount of money and said he would bring me 50 carts. I told him no duplicates and to take a picture before we meet so he doesn't waste my time. He sends me a pic of his remaining inventory that had a few carts I wanted, so I didn't think too much of it. We meet up and he has like 10 MS5 boots, a few MS4s, a ton of MS1s, a lot of PBs, World Heroes, FFs, etc. Just plain shit games. He's telling me he wants $35 each! I told him just because I felt bad for him that I'd pick up nine carts. I did tell him not to waste my time next time and to actually send me pics. Was pretty upset, but honestly thought this might happen...

EDIT: I didn't mean shit as in "those are shit games", I meant the prices that were attached to them. MS1 $70, WH1 $35, etc. Even with trying to persuade him on the price of WH1, he wouldn't budge lol.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
MS1 and shit do not go in the same sentence. Check your brain for damage sir.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
If MS1, FFS and Puzzle Bobble are shit games, I almost don't want to know what it takes to be considered "good"....

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

KDLuqxT.jpg

There was another SS2 with a JP label I picked up, but I just sent it to my buddy this morning so it's not in the picture. The MS2 I got was real and was to replace the fake one I had gotten earlier in the week.

Funny thing about this transaction, the vendor had me front him a good amount of money and said he would bring me 50 carts. I told him no duplicates and to take a picture before we meet so he doesn't waste my time. He sends me a pic of his remaining inventory that had a few carts I wanted, so I didn't think too much of it. We meet up and he has like 10 MS5 boots, a few MS4s, a ton of MS1s, a lot of PBs, World Heroes, FFs, etc. Just plain shit games. He's telling me he wants $35 each! I told him just because I felt bad for him that I'd pick up nine carts. I did tell him not to waste my time next time and to actually send me pics. Was pretty upset, but honestly thought this might happen...

Cool story bro, thanks for sharing.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
MS1 ain't a shit game, son.

MS1 and shit do not go in the same sentence. Check your brain for damage sir.

You have bad taste.

Just look at your sig!

If MS1, FFS and Puzzle Bobble are shit games, I almost don't want to know what it takes to be considered "good"....

Cool story bro, thanks for sharing.

Haha, yeah Tw3ek is going off on me right now for this.

I have a problem with thinking too far ahead in a story before explaining a certain situation. I didn't mean that those games were shit, I meant that the prices he was trying to charge for them were shit. Like $70 per cart (for MS1)! I would have picked up a WH1 as I need it ($35 for WH1), but not at that price. I even showed him going rates on ebay to see if he would come down, nope, wouldn't. I just left with a few in my hand :).

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
$35 x 9 carts = $315.

8 carts in the pic, and another SSII cart not in the pic.

---

Meh, $40~$60 a cart is like standard OP pricing--boot or no-boot.

Remember, they run routs. They're not collectors. Their all about drops and qty on hand.

---

Nice labels, btw.

KDLuqxT.jpg

EDIT: I didn't mean shit as in "those are shit games", I meant the prices that were attached to them. MS1 $70, WH1 $35, etc. Even with trying to persuade him on the price of WH1, he wouldn't budge lol.

Last edited:

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
$35 x 9 carts = $315.

8 carts in the pic, and another SSII cart not in the pic.

---

Meh, $40~$60 a cart is like standard OP pricing--boot or no-boot.

Remember, they run routs. They're not collectors. Their all about drops and qty on hand.

---

Nice labels, btw.

Yeah, very true. Thanks on the labels :).

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Pop 'n Bounce is a boot...

Wow, really? Could have fooled me. The label looks legit! I think the only giveaway on it is where it says "MADE IN JAPAN" on the top right, the "M" in "MADE" is support to start right in the middle of the fourth number where in your boot it starts between the third and fourth numbers.

I just bought one off of ebay, I hope it's legit and not a boot...

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Wow, really? Could have fooled me. The label looks legit! I think the only giveaway on it is where it says "MADE IN JAPAN" on the top right, the "M" in "MADE" is support to start right in the middle of the fourth number where in your boot it starts between the third and fourth numbers.

I just bought one off of ebay, I hope it's legit and not a boot...

Original Pop 'n Bounce carts have holo labels to