Post Your Recent Purchases!

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
My copy of the Street Fighter Soundtrack Vinyl just came in. Edition signed by the composer. The remastering is amazing. There's so much you're able to hear that would have been probably been missed on bad arcade speakers.
View attachment 35302

Wow! So cool! I'd love to have those too <3

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
13081950_10153999843791223_1351883783_n.jpg

At best its a copy of Man in armour. That'd make two copy paintings I own of Rembrandt. Or it's some shitty giclee. Thing is, these differ so much from the originals, the giclee doesn't seem to make sense.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Road Rash
Space Hulk
Super SF II Turbo (it has amazing arranged music)
Return Fire
Total Eclipse
Best port of Wolfenstein 3D
Gex

Those are the ones I can list off the top of my head

Also Star Control II
Need for Speed
Road Rash
Theme Park
Syndicate
The Horde
Flying Nightmares

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
I'd go with
Star Control II
Primal Rage (Larger sprites and CG scenes)
Sailor Moon
Road Rash
Way of the Warrior
Twisted: The Game Show (Ok, just maybe. Decent party trivia game)

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'd add Wing Commander III to the list. It's missing a few things from the PC version, but the controls and visuals are much better, and it kicks the shit out of the PS1 version.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I'd add Out of this World/Outer World, too. Good port, changed a lot visually, so even if you already got one version, it's worth another try for this brilliant timeless classic.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
On my 3DO rotation: SSF2T, Immercinary, FIFA, Killing Time and PO'ed. I should pick up Captain Quazar and Quarantine, though.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Yeah the 3DO has a couple of great games but if i ever had to sell a console, the 3DO would go first. The Atari Jaguar, now that's a failed console of the 90's i can love... just barely though :p.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Because I no longer have a SNES setup and will likely be playing it at work. $19 on Amazon. Couldn't say no.

01f146d8fe17fa934de22b03c677a593.jpg

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Yeah the 3DO has a couple of great games but if i ever had to sell a console, the 3DO would go first. The Atari Jaguar, now that's a failed console of the 90's i can love... just barely though :p.

I got the Jaguar when it launched back in the day. My fave games on that console were Aliens vs. Predator and Tempest 2000. I think the console had more potential than it lived up to. I don't think having the weird controller helped it either. They should have went with a controller like the SNES or 3DO used.