Post Your Recent Purchases!

NeoKuroyume

Quiz Detective
sfvstick.jpg
Picked this up at a flea market this weekend for $60. Figured it would be nice since KoF 14 comes out this week.

NeoKuroyume

Quiz Detective
He wanted $90 for it but I told him my wife would kill me if i spent more than the $60 I had on me. He just started laughing and said it's a deal.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Few more pickups. All came from the same lot. This was a while ago.
Great stuff, that's quite an expensive little bundle of carts you got there, but more importantly really quality, classic games.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
and I hope they aren't repros.

I'll take board pictures later. But I basically paid less than 5$ a game. There was over 50 games and an snes mini system for $200. The guy said ( this is a give away) I'll get pictures from my buddy who I split the lot with. All kinds of rares

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Hmm. Putting black marker and inducing label wear on "repros". Good idea!

Anyways Hagane is the best action game for the SNES.

Congrats to OP and his "magical" deals.

It sucks they have so much label wear. But hagane was a rental only game. Most have all kinds of damage going on

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy

That was everything. As you see hagane had a rental sticker on it. After removing it carefully it had damage already under the sticker. Yolo

I found the lot. It was posted on Craigslist. I found it 20 minutes after being posted. I was at work. So I asked a buddy if he wanted to go get it and we'd split it two ways. Sadly our other friend was at his house at the time so we ended up splitting it 3 ways.

Last edited:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
They look cool.... but what are they? One's a baseball game, but the other two, and are they any good?

They're playing great on my display shelf :keke:

Nah, I don't have a Megadrive/Genny hooked up ATM so haven't had any time to play them yet. :)

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Wow, thats a killer lot. A bunch of high dollar games there. Congratulations, lots of cool games to play.

Also Hagane has never really been proven as rental only, just a bunch of internet talk to hype the rarity.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S

That was everything. As you see hagane had a rental sticker on it. After removing it carefully it had damage already under the sticker. Yolo

I found the lot. It was posted on Craigslist. I found it 20 minutes after being posted. I was at work. So I asked a buddy if he wanted to go get it and we'd split it two ways. Sadly our other friend was at his house at the time so we ended up splitting it 3 ways.
That's some serious eye candy there, i love the shape of the american snes carts.
But i rather the look of our (european) pal version of the console.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
If we didn't end up splitting it 3 ways, I'd have Dracula x:( lol.

Anyways I really thought hagane was rental only. Hmm. Good to know for future reference.

I don't really have much love for snes. I grew up with all Sega consoles. But I think the pal region snes looks better as well