Post Your Recent Purchases!

GeePM

Armored Scrum Object
Ended up picking up a CPS-3 system for a (hopefully) future candy cab coming my way, and picked up one of James' converters to test it on my NG cab that i'll be trading in!
Going to darksoft this boi and probably mostly play JJBA HFTF on it down the line.

chrome_2016-12-22_00-44-33.pngchrome_2016-12-22_00-44-39.jpg

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
mslug_model.jpg

Nice picture!

Always wanted a Wondermega but no RGB put me off

I've got a boxed one in my loft :s love the way the lid opens and closes! Mine has no power and needs a repair.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
ha-ha! so that's not a recent purchase! (笑)
Far from jokes, that brings me back memories of Koyama-san... he gave me few goodies as well when I visited, but no tokens...got a Metal Slug boxers somewhere though!

The "recent purchase" are two out of the four "old style" tokens, the NeoGeoLand ones. :-)

Good ole Koyama-san game me a prepared-in-advance bags of goods, but I just scooped myself the 'new style medals' in some pachislot machine samples displayed on the very front of the SNK building ground floor. And I bluntly asked for those. ^^; Luckily enough, Koyama-san was so gentle to pick up a handful for me! The other part of the story is, I then asked him about "what had been of the NGL orighinal tokens" (the NGL arcades had been all shut down by then), and he candidly answered: "we dumped them all". Yuck!

Last edited:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Nnnnnnnnghhh! <3 where did you get those??

The "new style ones" I got 'em at the former SNK building, the "old style ones" I hunt for them around the net. Since I'm aiming to have seven of each type. I'm still missing three NGL tokens. ^^

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
The "new style ones" I got 'em at the former SNK building, the "old style ones" I hunt for them around the net. Since I'm aiming to have seven of each type. I'm still missing three NGL tokens. ^^

oh! nice! Seems those are a bit expensive, aren't them?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Yeah, but it all depends. Dealing with nice fellow collectors you can always work out some straight purchases or trades, for building up a collection always leaves you with spares here and there. I.E. I have a spare, brand-new sealed Rage of the Dragons [preorder privilege] t-shirt, and I've been offered good money for that, but I'm just keeping it for trading purpose in any possible future trade chance, you never know. ^^

Thst's the very same way I got some real rarities such as the *blue* padded NeoGeo bag, or other memorabilia. :-)

massimiliano

&#12493;&#12458;&#12472;&#12458;,
20 Year Member
I.E. I have a spare, brand-new sealed Rage of the Dragons [preorder privilege] t-shirt, and I've been offered good money for that, but I'm just keeping it for trading purpose in any possible future trade chance, you never know. ^^

OMG I forgot I still have that blue shirt (sealed as well)!! Thanks, I was about to give it away for free....sounds like I shouldn't after all ;)

rage_shirt.jpg

Last edited:

GeePM

Armored Scrum Object
Forgot to put this in my other post, but I also picked up a SupaFami in box in amazing condition, along with an XRGB Mini to run into my capture card. Everything works like a dream :D
uI8pQPG.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I thought so. I'm looking at another auction for a boxed Wondermega (albeit the Sega version) - that's currently at over twice the price I paid for mine.

True. I was unaware that prices for Boxed wondermega's were going for $700+

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
there are white sega nomads? Far out!

//EDIT: OK, some short research revealed it's a mod by "Rose Colored Gaming". I'm not that impressed anymore - still a cool console ;)

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
$6 at Goodwill earlier ago. Tested and works perfectly. Just needed a minor cleaning.

Sega Dreamcast Sept 2000 WK / HKT-3020 w/OEM AV and Power Cables
- 1 Sega Dreamcast Controller and VMU (with dust cap)
- 2 Sega Controller Extension Cables
- 1 Madkatz Blue Controller
- 2 High Frequency Memory cards

It also had that awful Acclaim 2000 Football game loose in the drive, it's how I tested it out.

I missed having one of these, now to decide if I keep it or not.
segadreamcastlot_zpsafmhncwt.jpg

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
there are white sega nomads? Far out!

It's actually one that's been modified/customized by Rose Colored Gaming

Where did you get the jacket in the top row from??

The Megadrive jacket or the Sukajan (Yokosuka Bomber) jacket?

The Megadrive one is from AmiAmi.com:

http://tinyurl.com/zc8eu8d

The top row "Hypebeast" Sukajan is from JapanLoverMe-store.com (only place around that sells this particular one):

http://tinyurl.com/zcxd259