Post Your Recent Purchases!

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
I don't see that option on the Android app. I use my phone for everything. Don't even turn the PC on anymore

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
No idea with imgur on phones. Have never used it.

What you could do is open up your image then long hold until the menu/options appear.
Copy that "share direct link" and then paste it here, adding also the image tags.

So,

3RV4NJC.jpg

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
What am I looking at?

A little two record children's musical story. They tell the story with music and then there is a sound that lets you know when it is time to turn the page in your book. It's two little records, their fold open sleeve and a small story picture book. The page turn sound was Little Nipper barking, the puppy. Nipper was the name of the dog shown in the 'His Master's Voice' logo, so Little Nipper was the puppy for the children's products.

There was lots of Little Black Sambo stuff when I was a kid. Other stories and books and records, we even had a Sambo's restaurant here in town, where when you went in it had the story of Sambo painted on the walls.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
A little two record children's musical story. They tell the story with music and then there is a sound that lets you know when it is time to turn the page in your book. It's two little records, their fold open sleeve and a small story picture book.

There was lots of Little Black Sambo stuff when I was a kid. Other stories and books and records, we even had a Sambo's restaurant here in town, where when you went in it had the story of Sambo painted on the walls.

You'd never see that now, interesting times.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
nice pick ups, thermal. i my self am more excited about those mvs games you have there. been playing ss3 for the past three months on a daily basis. i've recently rekindled my love with that game. and there's always room for fatal fury 3.

Cheers brah, stoked to own and looking forward to delving into the black sheep of each series.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Don't take it too literally, the consensus on both has always been divisive, particularly in older threads on here. Although SS3 gets a ton of love these days

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Some new games for the Colecovision Super Game Module

Everything is high quality and built to last. I'm very impressed.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Surf Nazis Must Die.

if only the film was as good as the cover.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Some new super cheap thrift store VHS grabs

View attachment 41626

Death Wish. Nice.

Why is VHS a "thing" now? Last VHS tapes I had were Traces of Death II, an episode of G1 Tranformers, and a bootleg Metallica concert from the "...And Justice For All" tour.

I lost the Metallica show at some point. The others got tossed in the trash.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Death Wish. Nice.

Why is VHS a "thing" now? Last VHS tapes I had were Traces of Death II, an episode of G1 Tranformers, and a bootleg Metallica concert from the "...And Justice For All" tour.

Fuck knows man, I watched my The Thing VHS to death. Looks like complete shit but after a few beers it's all the same anyway.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Death Wish. Nice.

VHS and LD are both shit formats by modern standards. I sold or threw out mine over a decade ago. They are being kept alive/revived by hipsters and Master Tasuke types.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
VHS and LD are both shit formats by modern standards. I sold or threw out mine over a decade ago. They are being kept alive/revived by hipsters and Master Tasuke types.

Sure, the artwork on some of the covers for the LD's was cool, though. Especially those with a gatefold. Give it some props, at least for that. ;p