Post Your Recent Purchases!

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
They were not shrink-wrapped but some had a SEGA sticker on the right side of the clam shell. A few of yours should have still in tact; just cut so the case could be opened. As I recall your Sonic 3 should have it. Very similar to the seal on the older AES cases.

My sealed Gunstar Heroes just arrived. I opened it because fuck keeping stuff sealed and to my surprise a freaking fruit roll-up was inside. I guess this one is TRULY complete now... LMAO

View attachment 42961

Same thing in Landstalker

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
This is brilliant. All games should come with food or reasonable facsimiles of food.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Got these dank Vampire Hunter plushies and a sealed Ai Cho Aniki. I will be hanging them up somewhere.

IMG_0337_zpsze0dil5h.jpg

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Picked up this fight stick for my Xbox 360. I'll def change the push button switches, maybe throw a jlf as well.IMG_0858.JPG

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
For sure, I plan to open it. There wasn't much difference in price between a opened one and a sealed one so I figured why not.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
It's a CD-i. So not much to talk about. :p except that I got it on the cheap and that this particular model comes standard with the Digital Video Cart.

Xrl4zEe.jpg

Found a good condition Master System II.

Nice bonus is that this is the French variant that has RGB. I believe all other stock SMS II models had only RF out.

428kP4a.jpg

NzssFw4.jpg

8JllaP2.jpg

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
It's a CD-i. So not much to talk about. :p except that I got it on the cheap and that this particular model comes standard with the Digital Video Cart.

And that it's playing one of the greatest comedies of all time! It almost makes me want a CDi.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
My sealed Gunstar Heroes just arrived. I opened it because fuck keeping stuff sealed and to my surprise a freaking fruit roll-up was inside. I guess this one is TRULY complete now... LMAO
:lolz: awesome. I agree with neo_moe - every game should come with free food.

Picked up this fight stick for my Xbox 360. I'll def change the push button switches, maybe throw a jlf as well.
wow, that looks terrible.

Spoiler:
Xrl4zEe.jpg
Hey, I've got some good memories playing a CDi... still rubbish ^^
P.S.: RIP John Candy :crying:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
really? i don't think it's THAT bad, i imagine it feels really nice to use...? not my style but I dig the buttons and balltop.
you're right - the parts, layout, spacing, quality, size etc. should be good - but aesthetically speaking, I can't stand to look at it :keke:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Keychains from AO came in, straight from belgium.

Also got a nice Titan crimper. If all goes well, I'll have buttons 5 and 6 on my E2 by the end of the weekend.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Hey, I've got some good memories playing a CDi... still rubbish ^^
P.S.: RIP John Candy :crying:

Same here. I had one back when it was around, ended up getting it during one Christmas. Despite its failings with it's horrible lack of memory so things consistently needed to load and reload it actually had some really quality games on it. Also had a really fun educational title in the box called The Manhole which was a kiddie version of Myst basically using storybook characters (same makers.) I'm probably one of the few that didn't hate Link Faces of Evil or Hotel Mario, but all those rail shooters and the FMV twitch games (Cyber City, Dragons Lair1+2, Space Ace) were a lot of fun as was probably the best rendition of Lords of the Rising Sun.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Just got these, Alpha 2 looks good. CapvSnk came out as a bad print. Do you guys know where i can download really high resolution pics for custom posters?
20170221_163652_zpsor3avs1e.jpg

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug
Well I'm new with Neo Geo, never tough I would love it so much. I got The NGCD Nov last year, then January 2017 got a MVS (MV1-F), last week got a AES.
Also after understanding about the JAMMA, I got a CPS2 (Alien Vs Predator) Jan-2017. Last year also finally got my Jaguar CD and 3DO. A friend gave me a game boy color.
I always collected video games and played, but since last year I got addicted :)

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Last night I drove from Sacramento to the San Francisco area to drop off so me stuff and pick up some games I made a trade for. I'm now 30 and the person I met is the same person who was standing behind me in line at Funcoland(now Gamestop) in the mid nineties and offered my dad and I a "deal" on all my Sega CD and Genesis and 32X stuff when the clerk said they no longer accept trade-ins for these systems. As I recall I got enough scratch to buy the now horrid Gex 3D on the PS1 with all that loot! Years later I met him by chance in a gaming forum... Anyway, went to his place for the first time yesterday; my dad came along with and I saw those very same games I traded him all those years ago, my childhood ones! I didn't end up grabbing those but I did keep the tradition strong and got these Sega CD games along with a few Genesis titles. I also have Earthworm Jim SE and Android Assault which aren't pictured as they do not play due to disc rot... Noticed so when I got home so will have to trade those back. Huge bummer on that one especially in regards to EWJSE. Anyway, still got some good titles and have a great memory with my dad picking these up which is a lot of what collecting is all about for me. :)

aleste.jpg

Last edited:

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Picked up a Master Gear Converter for $5.

Found an interesting way to use it to play SMS games on the RetroFreak.

MoL2moG.jpg

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Hah you sneaky bastard that's amusing. Good move on your part. Who needs to buy added modules when you can just Lego some stuff together you already have.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Well, I didn't need another system, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to get an early Japanese rental system -

I really need to get round to selling the two AES systems I already had!