Post Your Recent Purchases!

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Cheers guy's she's a little darling.
After owning 3 ridgebacks over the years, it's nice to have something a little less bonkers lol.
Neodogg i'll post up some pics of our ridgeback later tonight.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Say hello to daisy, she's a great dane and the latest addition to the family.

View attachment 43058
View attachment 43059

I've alway's wanted a dane and she'll make good company for our 8 year old ridgeback cindy.

She's a great looking dog.
How long before its legs are hanging off the bed?

Are Great Danes prone to problems? I hope not.
I've seen a couple Danes being walked over the the years, and they always seem mellow.
When I had two boxers, they were haywire.
After they died, I decided to get something small, hoping it would be more mellow.
I ended up getting a cocker spaniel pup. It sadly, over the years had tons of problems that are common in the breed, and I had to pay for 5 or 6 surgeries. It wasn't as haywire as the boxer, but she sure loved barking from 12-2am.

Good luck with your Great Dane. She looks very inquisitive in the first pic.

Last edited:

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
hslKxsQ.jpg

Is that just a Pro a Action Replay/4-in-1 cart, or something else?

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Scored a complete in box Odyssey II system at a Saint Vinny's this week. Going have to try and start looking for games to play on this now.

100_0813.JPG

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
^^
I used to own the 233-in-1 multicart for it.

One game I'd suggest tracking down if you can is K.C's Crazy Chase. It's a sequel to K.C. Munchin but it's bit less like PacMan. It's more like a hybrid between PacMan and Snake.

A couple other of the better games are Killer Bees and Mr. Roboto -- but I also really like Loony Balloon (which was never released in the States) and, especially, Smithereens. That game is kinda considered the Odyssey 2's "killer app", at least for two players, and it really takes off if you have the Voice which is incredibly well-used in this case.

I must say I got a kick out of that Voice add-on peripheral. I mean for it's time it must have been quite impressive. It's a vast improvement regarding sound capabilities over the beeps and boops of its contemporaries.

Hey Gang,

Need some opinions on a couple of possible purchases.

What's the most I should pay for a Boxed AES, 26,000 serial number, two controllers, great condition?

What's the most I should pay for a 4-slot MVS in good condition?

Thanks!!

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Plz post a pick of your ridgeback. I had one for 15yrs named Neo.

Here you go neodogg, she's being a miserable cow tonight so this is the best i could do.
She weights in at 48kgs so she's a lump even for a ridgeback.
They are hands down the best breed i've owned, we've had 6 altogether in the family over the years.
A georgeous looking dog, wonderful temperament, absolutely fearless and loyal to a tee.

20170226_203155.jpg

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Well you need the flash the AR before you can play backups. This does that right off the bat.

Nice, I've been meaning to flash one myself or find one that's already been flashed.

I know it's supposed to be easy to do, but I just don't have the heart to rip a disc out of the drive while it's spinning in order to start the process.

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
Found this brand new wired Xbox 360 controller dirt cheap at a local store so I snagged it up immediately.

IMG_0732_zpsptlnksur.jpg

This is arguably still the best controller for PC gaming.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
So happy to find these! Ive been searching for MGA2 to what seems like forever. Probably my favorite PSP game I ever had. Bought it when new and played the shit out of it. I'm a huge MG fan in general. Went back to try and play the first Ac!d and it was very meh, not all trippy like 2. I also recently got Fate Extella for Vita and LOVE it! So when I figured out it was a sequel and found the original at the same store as Ac!d I was psyched, a very good day. I already had tactics but needed a non greatest hits version so I can sell the red label one now.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Picked up a Framemeister recently. I don't have pictures of the unit itself, but I have some pictures of Garou using it. It really does a great job making stuff look nice on new TVs with minimal lag.

LHI2gxD.jpg

j5nSeqz.jpg

3JFgrAK.jpg

2TRb2WL.jpg

Last edited:

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Picked up a Framemeister recently. I don't have pictures of the unit itself, but I have some pictures of Garou using it. It really does a great job making stuff look nice on new TVs with minimal lag.

LHI2gxD.jpg

j5nSeqz.jpg

3JFgrAK.jpg

2TRb2WL.jpg

dude framemeisters are the truth

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Here you go neodogg, she's being a miserable cow tonight so this is the best i could do.
She weights in at 48kgs so she's a lump even for a ridgeback.
They are hands down the best breed i've owned, we've had 6 altogether in the family over the years.
A georgeous looking dog, wonderful temperament, absolutely fearless and loyal to a tee.

View attachment 43075

Now that's a big dog! My Lurcher is 24KGs, and I thought he was big.

We need a Neo Geo pet photo topic.