Post Your Recent Purchases!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Mini is the correct term for this product.

Bello,
How long does it last on one charge?

It doesnt charge, Its plug in power only. Snk made it look small and portable but left out a few common sense things like a rechargeable battery. You could still have it run off a portable cell phone charger. What a shit design.

Sega Man

n00b
A nice genesis bunle

sonic and knuckles cib
sonic 3 cib with Jurassic park poster
sonic 2 cib
sonic cib
zomibes ate my neighbors cib
nba jam cib

and a model 2 with two controllers..

bello

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Bello,
How long does it last on one charge?[/QUOTE]

It doesn’t charge like RAZO said!
I like the system,nice to have it for my collection!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
So basically, it's a broken piece of shit that's "nice" to have in a collection of useless shit that isn't used in any case so who cares if it works properly or not?

Cool.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Konami used to mean something. Back in the day anything branded with it was going to be a good time. That sweet konami logo that always started before a game was played, candy cabinets, laserscope, and a Konami branded genesis case? Genesis really does what nintendon't.

But yeah got this for a decent price in nice condition from a certain Florida member here.

zoNjLG1.jpg

It even has a uncut hang tab and made in japan! none of that mexico drug cartel majesco bullshit.

iuIyntQ.jpg

Oh and a ram stick/modded cart for my unstable acrylic cps3

FVQ0y2r.jpg

Last edited:

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Konami used to mean something. Back in the day anything branded with it was going to be a good time. That sweet konami logo that always started before a game was played, candy cabinets, laserscope, and a Konami branded genesis case? Genesis really does what nintendon't.

But yeah got this for a decent price in nice condition from a certain Florida member here.

zoNjLG1.jpg

Bloodlines is a great castlevania game, that's why it goes for stupid money now, especially the NTSC-J version.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Nice pickup ChuChu! My copy of Bloodlines is an ex-rental from Florida. Picked it up on eBay years ago.

702cb19a40b475629edb8d8ae257e1dc.jpg

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Been a while since my last posts (site is blocked at my job).

A few things I've got lately:

bArKK01.jpg

mL0PVwB.jpg

KabQNmv.jpg

EnWEX06.jpg

Found a few more good ones, not working tho.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Dat hang on. That game is super fun with the bike handles in the arcade.

Also you probably already know this, but you could just use circumvention/proxy to visit neo hyphen geo. But maybe its for the best as you may wish you never found this place...

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Also you probably already know this, but you could just use circumvention/proxy to visit neo hyphen geo. But maybe its for the best as you may wish you never found this place...

not possible. I d rather pop in here from time to time instead of dying from boredom office stuff...

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
another guy who wished he never found this website.
Is that seriously black mold all over the roof of his hoard shack? :eek_2:

I usually only purchase stuff on Sundays at the flea market, had a decent few months and don't recall posting much buys. Banjo & Kazooie plushies and a new copy of Vagrant Story.

ek2rmg.jpg

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Play the hell out of it!

Look into NeoSD.