TONK TOOK 5000 USD TO SELL THE FAKE AEROFIGHTERS 3 US ( REPORT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
The lack of details of the manual is there everywhere. It was not easy to see it on a drawing like HIEN, but it’s more easy on a more easy form. Let’s take another airplane.
The 3 first version draw a sum of points
Take the DavidG’s Aerofighters 3 US, you can draw in your mind a white line, from the center of the airplane to the wing ( green). In the other manuals, that’s not possible. There are real details. Same for the end of the airplane on DavidG’s copy. It creates a form, where on the other manuals it's not the same. This is an example to show that all the drawings of the official games are the same. If Geddon did a lot of differences between the official versions themselves, he just dreamt it.

BUT NOT GEDDON HAD HIS LITTLE COPY HE HAD FOR FREE !! THAT S THE REASON THE MANUALS AND THE DRAWINGS WERE THE SAME !!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
TonK hasn't changed. Still trying to be some sort of internet hardass.

Looks like good proof that the AF3 US was 100% fake.

Oh wow. Are you serious?

You know this for a fact?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
When did John or I make any guarantees?

Don't drag him into this. I'll take full responsibility for that.

You gambled and thought you lost from public perception then cried for your money back.

If I was David, I would have NEVER refunded you.

Nobody passed this game to you claiming it was 100% real.

You had a chance to inspect it in person - then you kept it for 4 MONTHS.

And here you are, crying.

I never lied to you or scammed you, moron.

You knew what you were getting into, crybaby.

You knew you were taking a gamble. You didn't have to buy it.

But you did.

And still no evidence I scammed or told you one lie.

Is that really how you want to reply? Seriously? You are not helping your case here, man...

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I'm interested in seeing more, but as it stands, this does not bode well. In my 13 years of experience working as a graphic designer with multiple printers and clients, these are clear signs of a forgery. That kind of halftone pattern on the plane alone is enough to close the case for me. If what Charmane is providing is true, the cart is most definitely a fake.

*munches on some Buncha Crunch and waits*

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
AGAIN ? LACK OF DETAILS ON COLORS TOO !!

The lack of details of the manual is there everywhere but also on the colors, of course ! Guess what, it’s again the same story. Take a detail, and you see it’s less resolution. Let’s try with the yellow circle.
On all the version, same thing there are a yellow space, with little brown points. But on the DavidG’s copy, the little brown points are so few, that you don’t see the little visual effect anymore. Please also note that the color of the circle, as a result, it not the same. Same goes for the dresses. They are more Dark on the original releases. So, did DavidG used SNK files for this ? No no no. What’s next ?

The GeddonJT thing, with comparing the things between version was yummy ! Geddon, congratulations !

DavidG

I will start by saying that I don’t have a problem with anyone here. Do I like everyone here? No. Am I happy over how all this went down? Of course not. Can things ever change? I hope it could but as long as those in power are close minded, I don’t see how that can ever be. If you’re looking for the “Truth” you must first be open to the possibility that the games are real. If you fail at this very first step, there isn’t anything anyone can say or do that will ever change your mind.

There are some here who don’t want to see these games ever be proven to be real. All of this is a new source of drama since the older dual has become tired and worn out. I’ve said it over and over, if you have a problem with these games - direct it to me, not Tonk.

With regards to the refund, the game is real, you were not happy with it and we needed to work out a solution. I didn’t have to give a refund, I made the choice to do so because I stand behind the game. That has never changed, or will it ever. We did end up working out a solution and the game was returned. Again, I have no problems with anyone involved.

There are some issues with regards to how they compared the game. A pre-release, prototype, or test print will normally never match perfectly with a mass production final. You can apply this to just about anything from cars to electronics. This opens the door for a slight issue when you take a pre-released item and attempt to compare it to something that was done later, on another scale (short run vs mass production) and difference source data.

Lets look at this another way:

You buy a perfect rare red apple. You take this apple home and you’re very happy with this apple. Later on you start to worry if this apple truly is a real apple. Since you don’t have any other apple’s like this in your collection you resort to taking a perfect orange to compare it too. You feel this should work out fine since both the apple and the orange both came from the same farm. After a detailed analysis you’re upset to find that your very rare apple isn’t a real orange at all, and rightly so - because it isn’t a “real” orange.

If you bought a Metal Slug 1 US home cart and felt that it may not be a real MS1, what would you do? Would you compare it to a confirmed real Metal Slug 1 US home cart or would you compare it to Ninja Masters US home cart because it was also made around the same time? It’s known that the quality of AES titles change from title to title so much that you simply can’t use one title to confirm another. If anyone offered a MS1 US and stated that it was real only because it looked as good as his Ninja Masters US, would it sell? I think not.

Yet this is exactly what has been done and used as evidence that the title is fake. When AF3 was first examined this exact issue was a concern. How do you authenticate a pre-release title with no other pre-release titles to compare it too? You can’t use a mass produced title as the confirmed rule book - if you did this then most of your AES collection would fail when compared to it.

The only thing you can do is to examine what the title has and doesn’t have. Is something missing that should be there? Aero Fighters 3 was compared to almost the entire neo library. The results were posted and you made your choice.

Aero Fighters 3 has it’s issues from a quality stand point. That is why the world does pre-release and test prints. I will go on record right now and agree with you. An Apple isn’t a Orange.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Look ! The end of the white clothes. Starts to be totally white on DavidG’s copy, due to totally lack of details !

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Oh.. the little kitty !! So cute ! But.. where is the violet on his face ?? Lack of details.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I will start by saying that I don’t have a problem with anyone here. Do I like everyone here? No. Am I happy over how all this went down? Of course not. Can things ever change? I hope it could but as long as those in power are close minded, I don’t see how that can ever be. If you’re looking for the “Truth” you must first be open to the possibility that the games are real. If you fail at this very first step, there isn’t anything anyone can say or do that will ever change your mind.

There are some here who don’t want to see these games ever be proven to be real. All of this is a new source of drama since the older dual has become tired and worn out. I’ve said it over and over, if you have a problem with these games - direct it to me, not Tonk.

With regards to the refund, the game is real, you were not happy with it and we needed to work out a solution. I didn’t have to give a refund, I made the choice to do so because I stand behind the game. That has never changed, or will it ever. We did end up working out a solution and the game was returned. Again, I have no problems with anyone involved.

There are some issues with regards to how they compared the game. A pre-release, prototype, or test print will normally never match perfectly with a mass production final. You can apply this to just about anything from cars to electronics. This opens the door for a slight issue when you take a pre-released item and attempt to compare it to something that was done later, on another scale (short run vs mass production) and difference source data.

Lets look at this another way:

You buy a perfect rare red apple. You take this apple home and you’re very happy with this apple. Later on you start to worry if this apple truly is a real apple. Since you don’t have any other apple’s like this in your collection you resort to taking a perfect orange to compare it too. You feel this should work out fine since both the apple and the orange both came from the same farm. After a detailed analysis you’re upset to find that your very rare apple isn’t a real orange at all, and rightly so - because it isn’t a “real” orange.

If you bought a Metal Slug 1 US home cart and felt that it may not be a real MS1, what would you do? Would you compare it to a confirmed real Metal Slug 1 US home cart or would you compare it to Ninja Masters US home cart because it was also made around the same time? It’s known that the quality of AES titles change from title to title so much that you simply can’t use one title to confirm another. If anyone offered a MS1 US and stated that it was real only because it looked as good as his Ninja Masters US, would it sell? I think not.

Yet this is exactly what has been done and used as evidence that the title is fake. When AF3 was first examined this exact issue was a concern. How do you authenticate a pre-release title with no other pre-release titles to compare it too? You can’t use a mass produced title as the confirmed rule book - if you did this then most of your AES collection would fail when compared to it.

The only thing you can do is to examine what the title has and doesn’t have. Is something missing that should be there? Aero Fighters 3 was compared to almost the entire neo library. The results were posted and you made your choice.

Aero Fighters 3 has it’s issues from a quality stand point. That is why the world does pre-release and test prints. I will go on record right now and agree with you. An Apple isn’t a Orange.

Like I said, had David told me AT ANY FUCKING TIME that he was stealing, I would have ended it.

He stands behind them - they are his responsibility.

If he scammed, he sure as shit wouldn't have paid Chamane or offered refunds to anyone else.

Do I believe how he got them? No.

Do I think he's a scammer? Far from it.

Has he always been straight with me? Yes.

I am still under the assumption these games are real - when I brokered them, I did so as to mention they were grey area items. David provided the guarantee, I told the buyers what I thought and they made their decision.

Last edited:

dan3skate

Quiz Detective
"mass produced" and english neo geo aes do not get along well in my book..

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
As all the skeptical or the thieves says, the manual of the US sampe Aerofighters 3 doesn’t has to look like the other right ? So I had to find a real mistake from your loving Bootleged. And he did it, finally on the insert. This mistake on the insert is the only real « manual» job you can find. But a good one.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Look. Looks good ? Actually, it should have looked good. It was THE argument of GeddonJT. The sourceHAD the source files of SNK, because there were more fire on the down of the picture.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
The bootleger DavidG used this tool probably the STAMP tool on PHotoshop CS. He had to erase the text.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The sourceHAD the source files of SNK, because there were more fire on the down of the picture.

Interesting. So David "The Source" had access to the source files from SNK? How would one be able to do that?

Not derailing, just need clarification.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
refresh, refresh, refresh

lol that...

Oooo, inserts, thats what I was waiting on..

Is any of this making anyone else want to go and actually play this game rt now?!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Interesting. So David "The Source" had access to the source files from SNK? How would one be able to do that?

DUDE THE SHADING IS ENOUGH FOR ME TO SAY ITS SHOPPED.

Lot of experts around here tho.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
TonK it all boils down to this: if it were you on the other side of the fence, you wouldn't allow this kind of activity fly. In the past you have held many members here to a higher standard, yet it seems you don't hold yourself to the same standard. If you truly are not at fault and did this with the best of intentions, then I would advise you do everything you can to make it right. I've had many dealings here where maybe I wasn't totally in the wrong. Whether it was by accident or happenstance, something went awry. And you know what I did? I did all I could to be a person of integrity and make things right.

I think what many people have issue with is your unwillingness to meet them in the middle. Your tone is more hostile. It's either love me or hate me, believe me or don't. Look, as a friend let me say even if you are 100% in the right, being humble is never a bad thing. I've found being humble/meek goes a long way man.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Other information, this particular TM, very long and thin, doesn’t exist on ANY OTHER GAME as our knowledge. But maybe.. mhhh we didn't look carefully at 300+ games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.