JUne arrival date for classic volumes now!!!!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
My G/f purchased the Neo Geo X gold for me last xmas,

If my gf bought one for me, I would have kicked the bitch out the door.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I can understand your opinion, I just don't think it's that bad. I don't regret buying it.
As for the NGX, I got what I paid for and I don't regret buying it.
ikaruga-620x.jpg

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
The NeoGeo Station was the best way to play the games outside of real hardware (though the Wii VC is damn near as good), I wish more games had come out. The prices they are charging for them now is just to much so I'm hoping they go on sale again.

NeoGeo Station on PSN. Just needs more releases. They even fixed the slowdowns in Metal Slug 2. I wonder if they can do other kinds of improvements to other games too.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler

LMAO, if anything i should kick myself out for wanting it and dropping hints for her to get it for me.

psychobear85

B. Jenet's Firstmate

My last relationship went down the drain after Christmas and guess what, my ex got me one of these, I was so pist about it, she could have just have me the 250 she spend to get a pulstar.

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
Even though I still own a supergun and 1slot, I dont regret buying this, mainly due to the fact I have unibios and 70 games installed.
Would be a bonus if the firmware fixed the screen tearing but I doubt it.

Last edited:

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Broken...you are my hero, dude. Hands down. Never stop what you are doing. NEVER!

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Man I love these neogeoX threads. they make my days.
I do say though I do not regret getting one but I do regret getting one at release and if I could of just waited a few months I could of gotten it much cheaper :P. It's just Tommos business practice is pissing me off delaying releases and their horrible attitude on their facebook page. Heck they confused a MVS collection for a AES collection I pointed out it was a MVS collection in shockboxes and they tell me "if I don't have anything nice to say at all don't say anything". I guess I should rock the quote "Tommo Laugh in your face". I do admit when my friends ask me "is it worth buying?" I tell them no and if they really want one just wait out a few more months and prices will drop even more for them.

Last edited:

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
According to Google, you would have $5470!
lol, not bad :)
but yeah, I have muttered those same words a few times myself. Metal slug anthology PSP comes to mind... Some of my favorite games have been exclusively released by SNKP (metal slug 7 ds, metal slug advance, etc..) but then I buy something like Samurai shodown sen and the "I wish they would have..." starts up. With the NGX my "I wish they would have" would be some software exclusive to the system, how bad ass would that be.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
Man I love these neogeoX threads. they make my days.
I do say though I do not regret getting one but I do regret getting one at release and if I could of just waited a few months I could of gotten it much cheaper :P. It's just Tommos business practice is pissing me off delaying releases and their horrible attitude on their facebook page. Heck they confused a MVS collection for a AES collection I pointed out it was a MVS collection in shockboxes and they tell me "if I don't have anything nice to say at all don't say anything". I guess I should rock the quote "Tommo Laugh in your face". I do admit when my friends ask me "is it worth buying?" I tell them no and if they really want one just wait out a few more months and prices will drop even more for them.

Yes i saw that when i went back to ask why my post about the firmware video or lack of it was removed, they also take great pleasure in mocking people for using crt's for gaming its really quite humorous, i explained to them that many of their customers issues are due to them trying to funnel a non hi def product through a low hi def output and that maybe they should learn how to tune a crt and get the better picture..............They didn't get the picture :)

Kensirou

n00b
Hello Everyone!

I will be honest here. To the best of my knowledge, we were sure last week that we'd be to make the announcement this week. However, as many of you know, in this business things sometimes take longer than usual at times you least expect it. We promise not to make any announcements like that unless we're sure we'll be able to show you something.

While I can't show you the full image from our upcoming announcement, here is a little glimpse

400695_343199235803480_1747483147_n.jpg
LINK

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Wrap it in whatever you want, it's still a turd.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
My last relationship went down the drain after Christmas and guess what, my ex got me one of these, I was so pist about it, she could have just have me the 250 she spend to get a pulstar.

You won't get a cart from me. :D

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I wonder if they've actually decided what to release on the first volume.