Seller wasn't clear, actually he was a total liar. SHAVE YOUR ANGER THREAD.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
to my personal point of view even MVSs are not cheap junk, they are neo geo aracde games, that's all. some are cheap and some are not.

what i find "oxymoronish" is that if somebody gets ripped off buying a MVS game it's fine, if it happens with AES carts everybody will start to scream and cry loud.

When you play a MVS game on a cab, you can't tell if it's mint or gamer condition. It's hidden in the machine.

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
evidently my dear panda you didn't have a neo geo back in 90s. games didn't have particular value, they simply cost a lot for whatever reason, EVERY game cost a lot and you eventually bought them JUST to play NEO GEO at home, because MVS wasn't an option
Evidently you haven't seen some of the AES collections here. Most are never even played due to the value of the games.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
evidently my dear panda you didn't have a neo geo back in 90s. games didn't have particular value, they simply cost a lot for whatever reason, EVERY game cost a lot and you eventually bought them JUST to play NEO GEO at home, because MVS wasn't an option

Actually yes I did, got a AES in 1993 when Samurai Shodown came out, had about 20 games for it before I sold it. Rather have a cab and pay less to enjoy the games I like on the Neo. And the games cost alot back then due to the hardware that was being used. It was much better tech than the consoles at the time and roms weren't cheap.

Last edited:

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
then you admit you knew AES was simply a gaming system, nothing more. a very expensive and beautiful gaming system
Actually yes I did, got a AES in 1993 when Samurai Shodown came out, had about 20 games for it before I sold it. Rather have a cab and pay less to enjoy the games I like on the Neo.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
then you admit you knew AES was simply a gaming system, nothing more. a very expensive and beautiful gaming system

I never said back then it wasn't, I'm talking about now. Have fun finding a Metal Slug AES legit for $325.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

A gaming system that was also a collectible. Even in 1998 Metal Slug was raising in value to $600 and everyone was like "slowww down, asshole."

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
This picky condition shit isn't exclusive to you Tibor - because of the prohibitive cost of AES people are going the CMVS or supergun route, so now everyone's going to be a cocksucker on condition and eventually drive the prices of legit and clean MVS carts beyond what any level headed individual would pay.

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
i will wait until somebody seems to have scammed you , people. then i wanna see you happy.

have a nice day.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
permission? lies. i demand $50 shipped just to view the majesty of the neo rug.

Pft!!

1. It's not even shag. :rolleyes: / :lolz:

And, 2., PM me when you find one, hand make, out of silk. :D

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
i will wait until somebody seems to have scammed you , people. then i wanna see you happy.

have a nice day.

I don't see how you were scammed, it'a a label. He didn't sell you a boot. It's a sticker. Would you like me to print one for you?

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
permission? lies. i demand $50 shipped just to view the majesty of the neo rug.

Here's a little something to add to your collection - I have patterns for all the great games - we could sell them in your store.

iOvu6l6.jpg

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
About two pages late :P

I just read it.

The only S 3 carts that I've seen without serial numbers have had fake labels, either high quality repros, or shitty fakes. For what it's worth, I have S 3 with S# A00127. But. if there are S 3 carts with no S#, then that's cool too.

Last edited: