LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I'm amused to know from personal communication posted and site logs that Lenn is reading this thread as a guest and is super pissed about what is being said.

Not that he is actually doing anything about it, much less addressing it head on... he's just butthurt and letting people know it while lurking like a bitch.

Not surprised, yet pretty pathetic for someone with a business.

Hide

Banned
i am doing pics with member's names and freebies.
yes i do have all the boards. i need to sort them out.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Shouldn't this have been done days, if not weeks ago?

Why not.give a.specific reason?

Hide

Banned
i will also be addressing all private messages to ensure all is well with prevailing orders i have yet to ship.
i am definitely resolving all these cases. yes i fucked up but i had personal reasons. i am not expecting anyone to understand but just saying.

sorry to the guys who were expecting my no show, the guys who never had a deal with me before but talked shit all day about me; or just in for the classic ng.com style of fun, and if it spoiled your keyboard warrior drama shows. :(

Thanks to the guys who stood up for me. You were right about me and I thank you for the confidence shown. Anyway, yes it's taking a long while but it's getting sorted.

Lenn.

Tacitus

Staff member
Hahahaha... clearly you're the victim. You totally get pur sympathy.

How many weeks until you ship?

Personal reasons didn't keep you from FB, SEAM or business as usual.

it's all bullshit.

Hide

Banned
Hahahaha... clearly you're the victim. You totally get pur sympathy.

How many weeks until you ship?

Personal reasons didn't keep you from FB, SEAM or business as usual.

it's all bullshit.

yea. guess you are the only one with logic here. i mean, who argues with VT, right?
for the matter i said i fucked up and i am getting it resolved. did i try to portray myself as the victim here?
why are you so sensitive?

rome is not built in a day, and while I get the pictures together with names, I am including some freebies!
I will make it up!

Lenn.

Tacitus

Staff member
yea. guess you are the only one with logic here. i mean, who argues with VT, right?
for the matter i said i fucked up and i am getting it resolved. did i try to portray myself as the victim here?

rome is not built in a day, and while I get the pictures together with names, I am including some freebies!
I will make it up!

Lenn.

Post tracking.numbers, scammer. Everything else is bullshit. It's 9am. Get your lazy ass to singpost.

Tacitus

Staff member

I will make it up!

Lenn.

Rome didn't renovate with pcb money and fuck the buyers, either.

Tacitus

Staff member
So much time to argue and make shit up......

...too busy to ahip.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
People want what they paid for months ago, not pictures with names for fucks sake. Quit buying time for yourself and stop screwing around.

Regardless of what happens going forward, the truth of the matter is you're a shitty seller with little to no respect for the people you're dealing with. You deserve every ounce of shit thrown your way.

Tacitus

Staff member
I expect pictures of the boxes piled up tomorrow.

Thursday is mailing label dqy.

August is for affixing postage.

2015 is the year of customs forms pix.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
i will also be addressing all private messages to ensure all is well with prevailing orders i have yet to ship.
i am definitely resolving all these cases. yes i fucked up but i had personal reasons. i am not expecting anyone to understand but just saying.

sorry to the guys who were expecting my no show, the guys who never had a deal with me before but talked shit all day about me; or just in for the classic ng.com style of fun, and if it spoiled your keyboard warrior drama shows. :(

Thanks to the guys who stood up for me. You were right about me and I thank you for the confidence shown. Anyway, yes it's taking a long while but it's getting sorted.

Lenn.

You're guaranteed nobody will understand if you withhold your reasons. State them and it's up to people to decide if they believe you or not.

I did buy FF2 and SS3 AES from you, so I have some relevance here. You'll still find my name in your PM box, assuming its contents are untouched.

Just take 20 minutes to box everyone's things up and another 20 to get them all mailed out. That isn't really much of a morning. Or box up everything the night before and mail in the morning like I do. Even just mailing one box out would have been better than none.

You have a 10 year badge, you should know how NG.com works, more than most at least.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

So now you're acting like you're suddently the victim here? Are you fucking kidding me? How much time did your buyers gave you to get your shit straight? That was never enough. Days became weeks then months but that was never enough, you just kept "asking" for more time. You still haven't sent shit yet. What about the REFUNDS that some of your buyers asked for? I'm not talking about the games you're still forcing down their throat after all this bullshit, I'm talking about the money they wanted to get back. Where is it? Why was it -and still is- so hard for you to send their money back? There's no need for you to go through your stuff, no need to pack anything, you just have to click on a "refund" icon for fuck sake.

Let's get this clear right here, right now. I've dealt with you and you fucked up back then, it wasn't your first time. You've been warned before but you're still up to the same shit. Seriously dude, just go fuck yourself with your bullshit. You don't seem to understand that your customers are what makes your business. "Respecting my customers" must be the #1 on your to do list, not "ignoring my customers while I'm renovating some shit with their money". No customers = no business to renovate. Use your brain goddamnit. I really hope nobody buys from you ever again and you get a permanent marketplace ban.

Last edited:

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
A good seller would of simply said "Hey guys sorry but I'm really overwhelmed in life right now I'm going to refund all your money until I have time to ship everything which might be a couple months, When I come back you're more than welcome to send the money and I will ship right away." I'm positive no one would have an issue with that. Explain to us why that was not a possible solution for you. That is what leads us to believe you simply used this money as an interest free loan to renovate your arcade business, and you currently do not have the money to refund, and that is fucking shitty.

Last edited:

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

Lenn.

wow. none of my business but please go see a doctor and get your narcissism diagnosis.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
So now you're acting like you're suddently the victim here? Are you fucking kidding me? How much time did your buyers gave you to get your shit straight? That was never enough. Days became weeks then months but that was never enough, you just kept "asking" for more time. You still haven't sent shit yet. What about the REFUNDS that some of your buyers asked for? I'm not talking about the games you're still forcing down their throat after all this bullshit, I'm talking about the money they wanted to get back. Where is it? Why was it -and still is- so hard for you to send their money back? There's no need for you to go through your stuff, no need to pack anything, you just have to click on a "refund" icon for fuck sake.

Let's get this clear right here, right now. I've dealt with you and you fucked up back then, it wasn't your first time. You've been warned before but you're still up to the same shit. Seriously dude, just go fuck yourself with your bullshit. You don't seem to understand that your customers are what makes your business. "Respecting my customers" must be the #1 on your to do list, not "ignoring my customers while I'm renovating some shit with their money". No customers = no business to renovate. Use your brain goddamnit. I really hope nobody buys from you ever again and you get a permanent marketplace ban.

I love you.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

angry frogot alert.

Last edited:
Has he gotten in touch with anyone else on Facebook? I left a bad review and got a response fairly quick(at least by his standards). He kept saying "I will keep you updated" a few different times but never said WHY he hasn't shipped. At first he said Friday and I said no, then he said he would have a tracking number for me by Wednesday which I said Ok to at first... But then realized that it's the 15th now and I want that number number today